• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nervous Caller Becomes an Official Consultant!

In summary, Gillian received a call from HO asking to speak to her about a potential business opportunity. Gillian was very excited to speak with HO, but when she heard HO's voice, she realized that she was not as excited about the opportunity as she thought she was. HO was very nice and they talked for about 10 minutes. Gillian's heart was pounding so fast that she was sure HO could hear it in Chicago. My DD was watching Wonder Pets (a creepy cartoon where tiny animals save big animals by teaming up) and they were saving something. My DD was screaming in the background "help! help! help!" pretending to be the animal so
gilliandanielle
I was totally not excited about my HO call, but when I saw HO's number on my caller id I about lost my breakfast! The lady was so nice and we chatted for about 10 minutes. My heart was pounding so fast that I was sure she could hear it in Chicago! My DD was watching Wonder Pets (a creepy cartoon where tiny animals save big animals by teaming up) and they were saving something. My DD was screaming in the background "help! help! help!" pretending to be the animal so the HO lady probably thinks I am nuts!

Anyway, I am official! The woman thought it was hilarious that I was most excited about my PC dollars, but I want to spend them in kit enhancement month when I can get almost twice as much for my money!!

Congratulations! Have a ball celebrating!!!!

That's funny!
Congrats,,,very cool!

Congrats... that is soo exciting for you!!

Congratulations!!! My kids LOVE Wonder Pets also!

Congratulations, Gillian! You've made me really excited to "get the call," which I hope will be within the next 30 days (or sooner!). You've worked really hard for this, so enjoy the feeling that goes with accomplishment!

Mary

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Gillian! You deserve it and more!

Congrats!! That is perfect timing for KE! Enjoy spending HO's money!!! :)

It is good to know I am not the only one that has to watch Wonder Pets everyday!

My director told me to come to the cluster meeting early this month so she could show me how to use the director reports, etc. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I will know all about it from my CS friends weeks before the meeting!!

Congrats Gillian !

Congratulations Gillian!!! I wish you much continue success!! I am so glad you got "the call."

No Thanks for putting that darn Wonder Pets song in my brain though!!! :D My son like them too. They are cute and it is a good show but in a way they are kind of creepy to me too.:eek:

The puppy episode is my 3 year old's favorite too because they let the puppy outside to go pee pee, and her new "job" is to let our dog out. Hey- if she lets the dog out so I don't have to and feels like a wonder pet doing it who am I to stop her??

Way to Go, Gillian!!!!

Congratulations! It's been so much fun watching and "listening" to your progress. You are an inspiration!

Congratulations Gillian!!! That is so exciting for you! For my friend's daughter's birthday she made 4 cakes... one for each wonderpet... you are definitely not the only person out there that has to listen to that theme song everyday! :)

Woohoo!
congrats!!
Hopefully, you'll get to celebrate tonight

Congrats Gillian~!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

I hope to get the call within 45 days!! We'll see!!!:D

By the way, my kids watch the wonder pets as well and when I started reading your post, I started singing "What's going to work? TEAMWORK!!!":D

My son will be 2 in May and he walks around saying "Teamwork!". He doesn't talk a whole bunch so people think it is kinda weird that he says that!

Good luck Kristi! I wish I was going to conference so we could all walk together!!

Congratulations! I don't do many postings....but I monitor this site a lot. You always provide such great ideas...and have such a fun sense of humor!

You've earned this! Wishing you all kinds of continued success!

Kris

Yay!! Whoo hoo and congrats on being official!!!

Way to go Gillian! Directorship is such a rewarding experience and I feel so blessed to have it be a part of my life. Though it can be a stuggle at times to balance your own business and the business's of others, the rewards far outweigh the frustrating times. I wish you lots of success as you continue to grow your team!

<3 Darcy

WOW Darcy! You are close to AD? That is wonderful! Good luck!

That's awesome Gill!!!Congratulations ~~ you will NEVER forget that call!! LOL
What's gonna work? TEAMWORK!!

PampMomof3 said:
By the way, my kids watch the wonder pets as well and when I started reading your post, I started singing "What's going to work? TEAMWORK!!!":D
Okay, now that song is stuck in my head too!

Congrats, Gillian! Glad you were home to get the call!! You're a great inspiration to earning a goal when you set your heart on it!

WOHOO - Congrats Gillian

Congratulations!! How exciting...............and yes, I'm singing, "what's gonna work...........TEAMWORK" too!:p :p

Wonder Pets, wonder pets, we're on our way....
Congrats Gillian! and my girls love the kitten episode and the elephant one. I have to say the song is so catchy we sing it alot when we are getting ready for dinner. It's our crazy cranky part of the day and singing a song they love makes them happy and I can get more work done without being pestered to death.

I haven't heard of the Wonder Pets, but they HAVE to be better than Barney!! I always said that my kids would never know who he is! Good thing he phased out pretty quickly!!

dannyzmom said:
What's gonna work? TEAMWORK!!

OMG...ALL the kids in my Pre-K class sing this song ALL the time. When I have them clean up the toys i hear, "what's gonna work?...." When they are doing a floor puzzle together I hear, "what's gonna work?...." It's never-ending!

Congratulations Gillian! Directorship is a really great accompishment...way to go!:D

Congrats, Gillian!

I'm still so far away from that & losing hope. :( I have 2 qualified, 1 that's 1 show away & 1 that's 2 shows away & don't have #5 yet. So, probably no stage walk for me, but I'm not giving up, yet.

WOW!!! Well now its OFFICIAL!!!!
Director Gillian......:cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm almost getting my call as well. All I need is 5 more Recruits....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congratulations!!:)

Go Gilly! Go Gilly! Go Gilly!!! WHOOOOO!!HOOOOO!!

WA-HOOO Gill:D :) :D :cool: ;) :D :) :cool: ;) :)
Nice new signature! I am so excited for you!

While I was on the phone with customer service today, my dd was playing a Dora game on the computer & the HO lady kept saying there was a weird noise in the background. She thought it was funny when I said it was my dd. Oh, & we do watch wonderpets too! Definately better than Barney! LOL

Ginger: I'm right there with ya! I've got the leads....just gotta get 'em to sign!

(I had more smilies, but it told me I could only have 8! LOL)

HOORAY for Gillian!

HOORAY for Gillian!

HOORAY for Gillian!

Congratulations on earning what you have been working for, for so long!

Lisa

HOORAY for YOU!

Congratulations on earning Directorship! I know you have been working hard to reach this milestone in your business.

Lisa

Thanks ladies! My next goal is the New Director Fast Track! I need 3 recruits and $9000 in sales in my first three months. I have one of the recruits already! I won't be able to attend conference, but the briefcase would be nice :) Since I won't get to walk at conference this year my long term goal is to walk at Leadership and walk at Conference as an Advance Director! WHOO HOO! I LOVE goals!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks ladies! My next goal is the New Director Fast Track! I need 3 recruits and $9000 in sales in my first three months. I have one of the recruits already! I won't be able to attend conference, but the briefcase would be nice :) Since I won't get to walk at conference this year my long term goal is to walk at Leadership and walk at Conference as an Advance Director! WHOO HOO! I LOVE goals!

Those are great goals....good luck!!!:)

Congratulations on your hard-earned promotion Gillian! You are always so helpful in your posts on this board (as are many other Cheffers!) and I am so grateful for that. I am THRILLED for you.

Best wishes to you as you continue to grow your business!;)

Congratulations again Gillian!!!!!!!!! You put a goal to get to director this spring and you did it! Whatever info you are giving out apparently is getting them hooked! You're on a roll from what I've been noticing!! So happy for you!

Congratulations Gillian!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
The puppy episode is my 3 year old's favorite too because they let the puppy outside to go pee pee, and her new "job" is to let our dog out. Hey- if she lets the dog out so I don't have to and feels like a wonder pet doing it who am I to stop her??
LOL You are so funny!

Congratulations on your "official" promotion!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad for you!!:)

Thanks Gillian for the kick in the butt. I called HO tonight and told them I still haven't got my director agreement and she said that she was giving it to the woman who handles that and I should have it by next monday. We'll see!! I want it NOW!! I also want the promotion now but I can wait a little longer:D

Congratulations! Great job, great goals...

Just stop torturing me with that darn song! :)

Gillian, I am sooooooooooooooooo Happy for you. That is awesome. You disserve. It. YOU GOOOOOO GIRL!!! You RULE!!!
LOVE YA GIRL

OK! Tell me ALL about "THE CALL!" What was said word for word. No really. Just wanting to know what ya'll discussed for 10 minutes. I should be getting my call within the next 89 days (and counting)

<h2>1. What are PC dollars and how do they work?</h2><p>PC dollars are rewards that Pampered Chef consultants earn for meeting certain sales and recruitment goals. They can be used to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog at a discounted price.</p><h2>2. When is kit enhancement month and how does it benefit new consultants?</h2><p>Kit enhancement month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It typically takes place in the first few months after joining and offers a higher discount on products purchased with PC dollars. This allows new consultants to maximize their rewards and get more products for their money.</p><h2>3. How do I become an official Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>To become an official Pampered Chef consultant, you must first sign up with a mentor and purchase a starter kit. Then, you can start selling products and earning rewards.</p><h2>4. Is it normal to feel nervous during the initial call from HO?</h2><p>Yes, it is completely normal to feel nervous during the initial call from Home Office (HO). Many new consultants feel this way, but it's important to remember that the HO team is there to support and guide you through your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>5. What is the role of a mentor and how can they help me as a new consultant?</h2><p>A mentor is an experienced Pampered Chef consultant who provides guidance and support to new consultants. They can help you navigate the business, answer any questions you may have, and provide tips for success. They are there to help you grow and achieve your goals as a consultant.</p>

Related to Nervous Caller Becomes an Official Consultant!

1. What are PC dollars and how do they work?

PC dollars are rewards that Pampered Chef consultants earn for meeting certain sales and recruitment goals. They can be used to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog at a discounted price.

2. When is kit enhancement month and how does it benefit new consultants?

Kit enhancement month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It typically takes place in the first few months after joining and offers a higher discount on products purchased with PC dollars. This allows new consultants to maximize their rewards and get more products for their money.

3. How do I become an official Pampered Chef consultant?

To become an official Pampered Chef consultant, you must first sign up with a mentor and purchase a starter kit. Then, you can start selling products and earning rewards.

4. Is it normal to feel nervous during the initial call from HO?

Yes, it is completely normal to feel nervous during the initial call from Home Office (HO). Many new consultants feel this way, but it's important to remember that the HO team is there to support and guide you through your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What is the role of a mentor and how can they help me as a new consultant?

A mentor is an experienced Pampered Chef consultant who provides guidance and support to new consultants. They can help you navigate the business, answer any questions you may have, and provide tips for success. They are there to help you grow and achieve your goals as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • ccrusoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies