• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show: Nervous but Excited! Wish Me Luck!

In summary, Kris has a first show and it was a success. She made $1,100 in sales and has 3 bookings for her next show.
JoyfulChef
I'm demonstrating my very first cooking show tonight and I am sooooooooo nervous and excited at the same time! My heart is pounding out of my chest!:eek:

I guess I'll just have to keep breathing!

Anyway, I'll be feeling better once it's over and I know it was a success!

Thanks for all your help and imput over the last month!

Talk with You Later!;)

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be great!

REMEMBER to have FUN!!! You will do just fine.

Good luck!! Just remember to have fun and keep the humor in it. At my shows everytime I mess up I would just say something like "see anyone can do this" or "hey I said I was a Pampered Chef not a perfect chef"!

Just relax and have fun. Instead of trying to "sell the catalog" just pretend you are showing your friends how to make a great recipe and tell them how really cool all the tools are that you are using. Have fun! And, let us know how it turns out!

Its ok to let everyone know that you are just starting. Ask for tips on how to make things better. WHo better to get tips from then your guests!
You will do just fine!! My first show was $700 in sales! That itself was enough to get me hooked.:D

wish me luckThe first time is always a little bit scary. Always have fun with your guest .I love to my see my guest laugh and have a good time because I feel that this increases my sales because I'm not boring them to death.:)

Thanks Girls! Well, I did it!!!!! Got through my first show!!!! I had 16 guest and guess what --- $1,100 in sales, 3 bookings and 1 catalog show! I don't remember what did to get that! You guys are the best and I kept in mind every one of your tips, tricks and ideas!

Big Hugs to you All..............((((((((())))))))))))

WAY TO GO!!!!! That's awesome!

Awesome start!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Kris

WOW!!! I still havent had that much in sales... so big Congrats to you! First one down and many more to go!! Good going!

JoyfulChef said:
Thanks Girls! Well, I did it!!!!! Got through my first show!!!! I had 16 guest and guess what --- $1,100 in sales, 3 bookings and 1 catalog show! I don't remember what did to get that! You guys are the best and I kept in mind every one of your tips, tricks and ideas!

Big Hugs to you All..............((((((((())))))))))))
Holy cow!! Way to go, Joy! That's awesome.:D

Great job! That is so exciting! I just had my first show last night too. I thought I was doing good at $250 in sales (5 guests) but I guess I have a little catching up to do. :) Hopefully my second show will be as good as your first!

Congratulations!

Sara
Independent Consultant

Way To Go!!!

That's an awesome first show!

You rock Joy. May all your shows be this fantastic.

What is "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!"?

"Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to bring good luck and positive energy into your kitchen. These products include cooking tools, serving dishes, and home decor items that feature lucky symbols and phrases.

What inspired Pampered Chef to create the "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" line?

Pampered Chef wanted to create a fun and lighthearted collection that would add a touch of positivity and good luck to the cooking and entertaining experience. The line was inspired by the idea that cooking and sharing meals with loved ones brings people together and creates lasting memories.

What types of products are included in the "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" line?

The "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" line includes a variety of products such as kitchen tools, serving platters, drinkware, and home decor items. Each product features a lucky symbol or phrase, such as horseshoes, four-leaf clovers, and lucky sayings, to bring good luck and positive energy into your home.

Are the "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" products only for special occasions?

No, the "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" line is designed to be used for everyday cooking and entertaining. You can use these products for casual meals with family and friends or for special occasions and celebrations. They are also great for gifting to loved ones who could use some extra luck in their lives.

Can I purchase "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" products outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party or directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also browse and order products online through the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts on "Wish Me Luck Ya'll!!!!" products throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies