• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Party Go Well? Wish Me Luck!

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's first party, where they will be selling Pampered Chef products. They express nervousness and excitement, and others offer words of encouragement and advice. The speaker later updates that the party was a success with $394 in sales and two potential bookings, and thanks everyone for their support.
pcbylw2005
Tonight is my first party!! I hope that it goes well and since it is with one of my friends, hopefully i wont be too nervous. I can feel the butterflies going at it already. I know that i will probably forget some things but i think that standing up in front of people selling Pampered Chef will be much easier than selling Pure Romance. Wish Me Luck!:)

GOOD LUCK!!!!! You'll do great! The products really sell themselves!

Don't forget to have fun!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Remember we have all been where you'll be tonight and we made it SO will you....Pamper away*********

Good luck!!! Have fun with it and if something gets messed up, just make a joke out of it. I get some good laughs when I make fun of myself.:) Let us know how it goes!

I hope it went well! Let us know how it went!

Good Luck!!! tell us how you made out!:)

Just to let everyone know that I made it through my first party unharmed. The total sales so far are about 394$ and she still is getting some outside orders and there was one lady there who wanted some stuff but she couldnt remember what she had at home already. I also got 2 possible bookings, i will be calling them this weekend to see when they want to book. My next actual party is on the 17th and i also have a few catalog shows in the works. Thank you to everyone for your support, you all are wonderful.

Great Job Laureen~! Any bookings? ;)

Congrats on your first show success! It gets easier with each show plus it's easier not in front of freinds and family (for me anyhow). Good luck to your new business!

Good job! :)

Great Job!! Did you get any bookings off it?!

1. What is "My First Party: Wish Me Luck!"?

"My First Party: Wish Me Luck!" is a fun and interactive game designed to help children learn basic cooking skills while also promoting teamwork and social skills.

2. What age group is this game suitable for?

This game is recommended for children ages 4-10.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to play this game?

No, this game comes with all the necessary equipment and ingredients needed to play. However, adult supervision may be required for certain steps.

4. Can this game be played by one child or does it require a group?

This game can be played by one child or in a group. However, it is recommended to play in a group to encourage social interaction and teamwork.

5. Is this game educational?

Yes, this game incorporates basic cooking skills, math skills, and encourages creativity and problem-solving. It also promotes teamwork and social skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • IAmChefJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • randis