• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Debut: 1st Power Cooking Show with Delicious Recipes!

In summary, the 1st Power Cooking Show is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants that showcases their products and teaches viewers how to make recipes using them. To attend, you can contact a consultant or find upcoming shows on their website. There is no cost to attend and you can purchase products during the show. There may also be special offers and discounts available.
heat123
Silver Member
Wish me luck, as I am doing my first PC Show tonight! I hope it goes as well as my PC workshop! :) :chef:
We are doing the same recipes: stroganoff, chili and tacos. Hopefully this brings as many bookings too, I got 4 from my workshop! :D

I'm confused. What is a workshop? I've just never heard that term anywhere except at conference, so, I'm intrigued.

Have Fun! You'll do great!:thumbup:

Let us know how it goes. I am thinking of doing the power cooking shows soon as well and would like to know your feedback from your show.

Congratulations on your first PC Show tonight! I'm sure you will do great and I wish you all the luck in the world. It sounds like you have a great lineup of recipes that have already been successful at your previous workshop. I have no doubt that your guests will love them and you will get even more bookings from this show. Keep up the great work and keep spreading your love for cooking with Pampered Chef products! :)

Related to Exciting Debut: 1st Power Cooking Show with Delicious Recipes!

1. What is the 1st Power Cooking Show?

The 1st Power Cooking Show is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef consultants that showcases our products and teaches viewers how to make delicious recipes using them.

2. How do I attend the 1st Power Cooking Show?

To attend the 1st Power Cooking Show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and ask them to add you to their guest list. You can also find upcoming shows on our website and RSVP to attend.

3. Is there a cost to attend the 1st Power Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the 1st Power Cooking Show. It is a free virtual event that allows you to learn about our products and interact with Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I purchase products during the 1st Power Cooking Show?

Yes, you can purchase products during the 1st Power Cooking Show. Our consultants will provide links for you to easily browse and purchase products while watching the show.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts during the 1st Power Cooking Show?

Yes, there may be special offers and discounts during the 1st Power Cooking Show. We often have exclusive deals and promotions available for our viewers during the show, so be sure to tune in and take advantage of them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Darcia
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123