• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks Becky! Power Cooking Clinic a Hit!

In summary, Becky from PC created a 3 station interactive show that was a huge hit. She made the chili, stroganoff, and tacos. They loved it and it was a great way to spend their evening.
heat123
Silver Member
I just had to give THANKS a million for posting your PCC! I just wrapped my first one up and got 4 bookings and it's at about $520! WHOHOOO thanks again soo much! EVERYONE loved this concept! I had them do it interactive style (set up 3 stations) made the chili, stroganoff, and tacos. Got them all talking about their FAVE products! :):chef:

Made the chix fajitas and they were a HUGE HIT too! YUM! I need to start making that for one of our weekely meals!

Thanks again Becky! YOU ROCK!:chef::D:):love:

I cannot wait for my next PC show at the end of the month!!!!!

Heather... did you make the meat ahead of time or have the guests cook it? Hearing about the 3 station set-up makes me want to try this!

They cooked it during the interactive time. From start to finish it took less than 30 mins to assemble all three! :)

Wow! That's crazy! I think I'm going to have to invite a friend over and we'll test it out together... we both live alone so we could split the recipes! For being someone who is so open to change at work, I sure have a hard time trying new things with my food! Granted It think it has to do more with the only serving myself than the idea of change, as I have been to the power cooking store before and LOVED it (and definitely spent WAY more than PC's will have me spend!) Thanks for the information!

What's a Power cooking Store?
Good luck if you try it! I actually want to try them too, just to see what recipes I like best! :)

What invitation did you use? Did you use the one from CC? I think I'm going to do one of these myself. I need to boost my business this fall. I was thinking about doing another Tastefully Simple party but then tought - I should do my own show why do one for someone else!!

Thanks,

Last edited:
pampchefrhondab said:
What invitation did you use? Did you use the one from CC? I think I'm going to do one of these myself. I need to boost my business this fall.QUOTE]

Yes, please post your invite!
I loved doing the interactive shows, had some good response too!
I'll have to get back to that.

YEA Heather! I'm so glad it went well for you - I know you were really excited about it.

Really, we should thank PC - they know how to gauge and react to what our customers need!:thumbup:

pampchefrhondab said:
What invitation did you use? Did you use the one from CC? I think I'm going to do one of these myself. I need to boost my business this fall. I was thinking about doing another Tastefully Simple party but then tought - I should do my own show why do one for someone else!!

Thanks,

Evite! And then I cut and pasted the one from CC!;)

chefmoseley said:
I think the type of store she is talking about is like Super Suppers http://www.supersuppers.com/menu/locate_store.php?popup=true (click on home and enter your zip) or My Girlfriend's Kitchen The Dinner A'Fare | 12 Meals. 2 Hours. Simple. .

Oh yeah, DUH! I've been to the DREAM DINNERS store too! Someone actually said my party was like going to one of those places!lol :p

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA Heather! I'm so glad it went well for you - I know you were really excited about it.

Really, we should thank PC - they know how to gauge and react to what our customers need!:thumbup:

Well yes a big Kudos to HO for this concept, but I owe THANKS to you cause you totally INSPIRED :chef: me with your success! I don't know that I would have thought of trying it until I read your story!:love:

Here's what I put on the paper invite to those who do not have email and the verbiage on evite:

(Cut and pasted some graphics from the CC invite and you cannot see it here)

Heather Isackson –“The Pampered Chef” Invites You and a Friend to Experience A

Power COOKING Workshop!
Thursday September 18th
7-8:30 pm
Morning Star Ct.
La Mesa, CA 91941
RSVP:619-xxx-xxxx or [email protected]

Too busy to make dinner? Don’t miss out on family meal time because you are on the go! Learn How To create 3 delicious meals & package them for your freezer all in 30 minutes or less and under $2 per serving! Think of all the time and money you will save! Plus take home lots of cooking and freezing tips!

*Bonus: We will be doing a drawing and 3 lucky winners will go home with one of the meals for their freezers!
*Bring a Friend and receive a gift!
* There will be refreshments, sweet treats, and give a ways throughout the evening!

Hope you can Come, This is going to be Fun!

Hey Heather -- how many people were at the show? Just wondering? Also, where were the stations? (living room/kitchen/dining room?)

Wow the best part of our is that it is a lot cheaper than those places. Great job, I'm hoping to do one soon too.

GourmetGirl said:
Hey Heather -- how many people were at the show? Just wondering? Also, where were the stations? (living room/kitchen/dining room?)

I have a big enough kitchen and I have a penninsula so I set up 4 stations: three for the meals and 1 for the onions to cut or chop. I put the recipes at each cutting board and ingredients on top. Then I put the cummunity products to use and share in the middle: knives, measuring cups, spoons, spatulas, can opener etc.

there were 14 (including myself) people, squeezed in there either helping or standing behind watching. I tried to call on everyone but some just didn't want to get involved. But everyone really enjoyed it!:D Especially me, since I didn't have to do all the cookin!

Yeah, I broke down the cost and it really was around $2ish per person! Using ground beef that was on sale!

Update.... I was so excited about the outcome of my power party and so I emailed the maybe's and those who thought it was a great idea but could not make it and just did a recap of how it went and that everyone loved this new concept! I got one reply so far for 1 more booking! :) Whoohoo so 5 bookings for my first power show! I LOVE it! Thanks again HO and Becky!

heat123 said:
Update.... I was so excited about the outcome of my power party and so I emailed the maybe's and those who thought it was a great idea but could not make it and just did a recap of how it went and that everyone loved this new concept! I got one reply so far for 1 more booking! :) Whoohoo so 5 bookings for my first power show! I LOVE it! Thanks again HO and Becky!

Can you provide a link to the thread that started this party of yours? :D I'd be very interested to read it. One of the reasons I started PC as a consultant was to try to not only do power-cooking for myself, but to teach others how to do it to save money!

Did you see the new Power Cooking Chicken section that went up on CC today? I'm so excited because the meals are fancier than previous posts on CS (Chicken Teriyaki, BBQ Chicken and Chicken Ceasar Salad are new standard meals in my house from a previous post) AND you don't have to thaw the meal ahead of time!!! I have purchased many times from The Dinner Station b/c I hate to grocery shop and I work fulltime. (They have a flyer advertising the rice cooker and our cookware up front for me, but I've never gotten a call from it.) The problem is, I have to remember the night before to thaw most meals. The new recipes from HO are great since they will provide people with lots of last-minute choices!!!

Related to Thanks Becky! Power Cooking Clinic a Hit!

1. How often are Power Cooking Clinics held?

Power Cooking Clinics are typically held once a month, but the specific schedule may vary depending on your area. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming dates.

2. What is the purpose of the "Thanks Becky! Power Cooking Clinic"?

The "Thanks Becky! Power Cooking Clinic" is designed to teach attendees how to maximize their time in the kitchen by utilizing Pampered Chef products and techniques. It also provides tips on meal planning and prepping to make weeknight dinners easier.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the Power Cooking Clinic?

No, the Power Cooking Clinic is open to everyone. It is a great opportunity to learn about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques, even if you are not a consultant.

4. Can I bring my own ingredients to the Power Cooking Clinic?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients to the Power Cooking Clinic. However, the recipes and demonstrations will be based on using Pampered Chef products, so it may be beneficial to use those products for the best results.

5. How do I sign up for the "Thanks Becky! Power Cooking Clinic"?

You can sign up for the Power Cooking Clinic through your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will have all the information and can reserve a spot for you at the next available clinic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies