• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chefbecky Help ? With Power Cooking Clinic!

In summary, Becky's PC clinic includes the 30 minute chicken, tacos, hoagies, stroganoff, and garlic biscuit bites.
heat123
Silver Member
I was just going over your notes and saw that you did the 30 min chicken, was that the recipe you served to them to eat there and what did you serve it with or did you serve it by it self or with something?

Just wondering! I am planning my first PC-workshop on the 18th so I wanted to start preparing for it! Thanks again for sharing your thread!

Ps. And have you tried all of the PC recipes: Chili, Hoagies, tacos, strog, sloppy joes?

I was just curious as to how the others tasted? TIA!

Becky's MIA. I think she's camping. I miss her.:cry:

Yeah, she talked about being gone this week.I know when she serves the chicken she sometimes makes the garlic bites. Not sure if she does that for power cooking clinics or just for her 30 minute chicken shows.

Ouuhh, garlic bites sounds good with it! :)

heat123 said:
Ouuhh, garlic bites sounds good with it! :)

I did the 30 minute chicken show once with them - they loved both recipes!

heat123 said:
I was just going over your notes and saw that you did the 30 min chicken, was that the recipe you served to them to eat there and what did you serve it with or did you serve it by it self or with something?

Just wondering! I am planning my first PC-workshop on the 18th so I wanted to start preparing for it! Thanks again for sharing your thread!

Ps. And have you tried all of the PC recipes: Chili, Hoagies, tacos, strog, sloppy joes?

I was just curious as to how the others tasted? TIA!
I've tried all PC recipes. My favorites are the sloppy joes, chili and Hoagies. The sloppy joes are obviously messy but if people don't mind, those are GOOD. My kids even eat those. You can also use the meat mixture to have on a salad with some shredded cheese and it's pretty good. The hoagies are the ones I"ve probably served the most at shows, by the hosts' choice.

I hope your clinic is a BIG success!!!!:D

One of the directors in our cluster does the 30 min chicken and then makes it into a chicken taco bar. She also cooks a can of black beans in the small saucepan.

pamperedbecky said:
I've tried all PC recipes. My favorites are the sloppy joes, chili and Hoagies. The sloppy joes are obviously messy but if people don't mind, those are GOOD. My kids even eat those. You can also use the meat mixture to have on a salad with some shredded cheese and it's pretty good. The hoagies are the ones I"ve probably served the most at shows, by the hosts' choice.

I hope your clinic is a BIG success!!!!:D
I didn't like the hoagies but I think it's because I didn't like the onion soup mix. I'll have to try a different brand of soup mix.

I was thinkin the strog sounded the best! But I am partial to that and chili! ;)

Okay - Heather, you should feel lucky....I just got back from camping, and was only going to catch up on threads - NO POSTING! But decided I needed to answer your question!

When I do the Power Cooking Clinic - I show them the 30 minute chicken at the beginning, and then pop it in the micro, and tell them that in the time it takes for that to roast, we will make 3 more meals. I always do the Tacos, The Hoagies, and th Stroganoff. Most variety, and uses the most tools. I also do either the garlic biscuit bites, or a simple dip w/ veggies or crackers to go along with the chicken (this is done before the show) and serve it with Spa Water. (that way, someone gets to use the mandoline before the night is through.)

I have one coming up on the 13th....but it's also a kickoff show for a new recruit.

Thank you Becky for taking the time to post and for all of your great notes on PC clinics! :)

I was wondering where you were Becky!

Tell us how your clinic goes Heather!

Related to Chefbecky Help ? With Power Cooking Clinic!

1. What is the purpose of the Chefbecky Help with Power Cooking Clinic?

The Chefbecky Help with Power Cooking Clinic is designed to provide tips, tricks, and techniques for using Pampered Chef products to create delicious and efficient meals. It is a great resource for those looking to improve their cooking skills and save time in the kitchen.

2. How often are the Power Cooking Clinics held?

The Power Cooking Clinics are typically held once a month, but the schedule may vary depending on demand. You can check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for upcoming dates and times.

3. Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to attend the Power Cooking Clinic?

No, you do not need to own any Pampered Chef products to attend the Power Cooking Clinic. However, the clinic will focus on using Pampered Chef products and may recommend specific tools to make the cooking process easier.

4. Is there a fee to attend the Chefbecky Help with Power Cooking Clinic?

No, there is no fee to attend the Power Cooking Clinic. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help customers learn more about their products and how to use them effectively.

5. Can I bring my own recipes to the Power Cooking Clinic?

Absolutely! The Power Cooking Clinic welcomes all types of recipes, including those that do not use Pampered Chef products. Our goal is to help you become a better cook and make the most out of your favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCJan
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies