• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried hosting a Neighborhood Catalog Party?

In summary, Vickie is having a difficult time booking parties for her Neighborhood Catalog Party and thinks if she walks around the neighborhood distributing catalogs, she might get a better response. However, people generally don't like door-to-door solicitation, so she is considering a "no orders expected" show as a way to generate bookings and potential recruits.
vminaudo
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone has distributed catalogs to their neighbors asking them if they would like to take part in a Neighborhood Catalog Party. I am having a difficult time booking parties and I though if I walk around the neighborhood distributing catalogs, I might get a better response. Has anyone tried this? If, so. How successful was it?

Thanks and regards, Vickie

Why not host a "no orders expected" show and invite all the neighbors to join you and use it as a tool to generate bookings and potential recruits?

People generally don't like door-to-door solicitation. I know in our neighborhood, we get a lot of them. It's always best to try something than do nothing, so going out of your comfort zone can always pay off. It just takes one interested person to turn things around. But I agree with Oracle, what you need is bookings and perhaps doing a "no orders expected" show would be non-threatening to people and they might come and then decide to book. They may also decide to buy stuff after seeing it anyway, you just never know.

That sounds like a great idea. Have you ever had a "no orders expected" show? How do I get the message out there, if I don't go door to door?

I would make oversized postcard invitations, take them to Office Max, print them on color cardstock w/black ink, have them cut, then address them and send them to your neighbors. You don't have to open a postcard so they are much more likely to read it!

Hi, I have the standard side invitations. I should customize the invitations to read that this is a "No order expected" show. I also need to have a RSVP on it so I know how many are coming. I did invite a neighbor to my grand opening party and she never responded, as well as my contacts of Facebook. At that party I had one guest and my team leader. That's why I am afraid of trying this again.Thanks and regards, Vickie

1. What is a Neighborhood Catalog Party?

A Neighborhood Catalog Party is a fun and easy way to gather your friends, family, and neighbors to shop for Pampered Chef products. It involves distributing catalogs and order forms to your guests, and then collecting their orders and submitting them to Pampered Chef.

2. How do I host a Neighborhood Catalog Party?

To host a Neighborhood Catalog Party, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a party kit. The kit will include catalogs, order forms, and other helpful materials to make your party a success. You can then invite your guests and start collecting orders!

3. Do I earn any rewards for hosting a Neighborhood Catalog Party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also receive exclusive host gifts and discounts on future purchases. Plus, hosting a party is a great opportunity to get some friends together and have a fun time!

4. How long does a Neighborhood Catalog Party last?

The length of a Neighborhood Catalog Party can vary depending on how long you want to leave the catalogs and order forms with your guests. Typically, parties can last anywhere from 1-2 weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalogs and place their orders at their convenience.

5. Can I host a Neighborhood Catalog Party if I don't have a consultant?

Absolutely! You can host a Neighborhood Catalog Party even if you don't have a consultant. Simply visit our website to request a party kit or contact our customer service team for assistance. We are always happy to help you host a successful party and introduce you to our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • JWorks