• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed Quickly for Last Minute Shower, Micro Cooker or

In summary, a Micro Cooker is a microwave-safe container that allows for quick and efficient cooking. It utilizes microwaves to evenly heat up food and has a lid to trap steam for a mini-oven effect. It is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods, but not recommended for high oil or fat content. The Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. It is safe to use in the microwave as long as instructions are followed correctly.
msangtorn
Silver Member
4 piece bowl set.

I have a friend through my work who has been invited last minute to a bridal shower and wants to give her either the rice cooker plus (#2795) OR the 4 piece colander/bowl set (item # 2779)

The catch is she needs it by monday, hence the last minute. I don't think PC can get it hee in time so Does anyone have one of these products Preferably new in box, that they are willing to make a deal on. Paypal available tomorrow afternoon. and if you would be willing to ship priority that would be great too... Please help I really don't want to lose this new customer as my business is already in the toilet, thos might help it float a little while longer.

Please email me ASAP
thank you:)

Last edited:
She might be able to do an individual order through your website and request expedited/overnight shipping.

Never thought about that, I'll mention it to her and if it's feasible for her to do.
She told me that she is on a budget lol aren't we all with gas prices the way they are.

Thank you for ther advice.

Related to Needed Quickly for Last Minute Shower, Micro Cooker or

1. What is a Micro Cooker?

A Micro Cooker is a specially designed microwave-safe container that allows for quick and efficient cooking in the microwave. It is perfect for heating up small portions of food or cooking single-serving meals.

2. How does the Micro Cooker work?

The Micro Cooker works by utilizing the power of microwaves to quickly and evenly heat up food. The lid of the cooker helps to trap the steam, creating a mini-oven effect and cooking the food in its own juices.

3. Can I use the Micro Cooker for all types of food?

Yes, the Micro Cooker is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods, including vegetables, meats, and even desserts. However, it is not recommended for foods with high oil or fat content, as they may splatter and cause a mess in the microwave.

4. How do I clean the Micro Cooker?

The Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. If you prefer to hand wash, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbers that may damage the cooker.

5. Is the Micro Cooker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Micro Cooker is designed to be used in the microwave and is safe as long as the instructions are followed correctly. It is important to ensure that the lid is properly sealed and that you do not exceed the recommended cooking time to prevent any accidents or damage to the cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tracyt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampMomof3