• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current and Discontinued Items for Sale

In summary, our website and latest catalog feature a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items for sale. We also release limited edition and seasonal items throughout the year. Discontinued items are regularly updated and removed from our website and catalog, but may still be available in our clearance section. Discounts are often offered on discontinued items to make room for new products.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Because I need to make some extra money, and unclutter my house a little, I have the following for sale:

New items (NIB). Please e-mail me at [email protected], contact me on Facebook, or PM me here (the last is the not the best way to get hold of me) for the list, which is short, but everything will be discounted for a quick sale. Most are certain items which can go in the oven, but not the dishwasher (hint hint), and there are other things, as well.

I also have:

1 Large Micro Cooker (brown with old logo) = $7.00
1 Small Micro Cookers (brown with the old logo) = $5.00
1 set of two Patriotic Ice Cube Trays = $5.00
1 Green Kitchen Towel (with white dots , not microfiber)** = $3.00
1 Purple Kitchen Towel (with white dots, not microfiber)** = $3.00
1 set Halloween cookie cutters ** = $5.00
1 Halloween My Safe Cutter = $1.00
1 set Tiles Placemat Set (like what is on the outlet now) = $8.00
4 sets Beaded Napkin Rings (like what is on the outlet now) = $3.00/set
2 sets Spreader Set (like what is on the outlet now) $4.00/set
**Items have been opened for display at a vendor booth, but never used.

I probably have more, but if I can move this stuff, my husband will be a very happy man!!

Hello! I'm interested in some of the items you have for sale. Can you please send me the list of new items and their discounted prices? Also, could you let me know if you're willing to ship the items or if they are for local pick-up only? Thank you!

1. What are the current items for sale?

The current items for sale can be found on our website or in our latest catalog. We have a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items available for purchase.

2. Are there any limited edition or seasonal items currently for sale?

Yes, we often release limited edition or seasonal items throughout the year. These items are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check our website or catalog regularly to see what's new.

3. How often do you update your discontinued items for sale?

We update our discontinued items for sale on a regular basis. As soon as an item is no longer available, it will be marked as discontinued and removed from our website and catalog. However, some items may still be available through our clearance section.

4. Can I still purchase discontinued items?

Yes, some discontinued items may still be available for purchase through our clearance section. These items are only available while supplies last, so act fast if you see something you want.

5. Do you offer any discounts on discontinued items?

Yes, we often offer discounts on discontinued items to make room for new products. These discounts can vary and may only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check our website or catalog for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • trps