• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Super Cheap Recipe (Under $8.00 Total)

In summary, the chicken spaghetti recipe calls for: In summary, the chicken spaghetti recipe calls for: -two boxes of pasta Roni (any flavor), -two cans of chicken, -water, -butter, -milk, -a stainless pot.
chefgirlrd
Hello-I have a host with very low income so I am trying to have her spent no more than $8.00 total (less is better).I also want the recipe to be able to feed 10-15 people. It does not have to be easy, in other words if I need to prepare it from scratch to make it cheaper that is OK.Thanks!

Do you have the MFP? What about the Strawberry Ice; you could get those little plastic cups from SAMs or a party store to serve your samples in.

If you're trying to actually feed the group, Cool Veggie Pizza (you pick the veggies & how much, use packaged pizza crust mix or make your own) recipe should be on CC.

Also, there was a MMP recipe that you make cups with tortillas or egg roll wrappers and fill with your filling of choice.

You can make the ham and cheese brunch squares for about $10 and will feed lots.

the fresh tomato salsa is not too bad either on price

Most of the items we use for recipes, like the molten chocolate cake, can be purchase at wholesale (Sam's). So, I purchase bulk of these items. By doing this I can tell the host not to worry about purchasing the ingredients. she just need to reimburse me $10. This gives me freedom to make what I know will work better for the show and also I have control on the quality of the products used to make the recipe. (no matter how good a pizza recipe is... if we use the cheepest cheese there is, no one is going to like it.)
Also, you may only need half a cucumber for a recipe but they come in a pack of 3 at the supermarket.
in your case you can ask her to reimburse you $8.
Hope this helps.

BBQ CHICKEN SANDWHICHES

1-2 pounds of Boneless Skinless Chicken
1 Tbs Garlic Infused Canola Oil
1 Onions
24 Rolls
BBQ SAUCE (see below)

Place Chicken in the Deep Covered Baker, brush with oil. Shake BBQ Rub all over chicken (to taste). Place in Microwave 5-6 minutes, stir chicken and move raw pieces to the outside; continue microwaving another 5-6 minutes until cooked through and no longer pink. Chop cooked chicken with Salad Chopper to desired consistency. Slice Onions. Once chicken is chopped, add Smoky BBQ Sauce and mix. Place onions on side, slice bread and serve!!!

SMOKY BBQ SAUCE

1 cup ketchup
¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 tablespoons Smoky Barbecue Rub
2 teaspoons vinegar

Combine ingredients in battler bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes.

Yield: 1 1/3 cups sauce (10 servings)

This is easy and most kitchens already have the required items to make this.

Can you afford to split the cost of groceries with her? Feeding that many people on $8 is a bit of a challenge.Another thing you could do is make a pico de gallo (tomato salsa) and make your own tortilla chips by purchasing corn tortillas, cut them into wedges and bake them on the bar pan with a sprinkle of oil and sea salt.

I think the 3 cheese garden pizza is pretty cheap if you get generic ingredients.

The chocolate banana creme trifle would probably do it.

it has grahama crackers, milk, bananas, lemon juice, 1 box pudding, and cool whip
\

rosecrystalcat said:
BBQ CHICKEN SANDWHICHES

Yummy.....I'm going to make these tonight for dinner, thanks!:)

The Family Burrito Bake from the dcb cookbook costs about 7-8 dollars, feeds alot, and is easy, quick, and delicious.

I'd look for a trifle recipe, perhaps with brownies in it. We have had several recipes that would work, such as Black Forest Trifle, or the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle from years back.
Trifles are impressive looking, feed a lot of people, and is a host only item in May....all good reasons to highlight it this month!
You could also do a google for trifle recipes, and include what you like, based on what is on sale in your area right now. There's no "rule" that says it absolutely HAS to be a PC recipe at the show! Good luck!!

and is a host only item in May

Other people can't order the trifle bowl in May?:confused:

This is NOT a PC recipe ... but it's cheap! Chicken Spaghetti
2 boxes of Pasta Roni (any flavor, I like the Parmesan Cheese) - will need butter, water & milk too as directed on box.
2 cans chicken (in water)Show off the stainless pot by measuring water directly in the pot (or the Executive & one of our measuring cups), and our spoon or spatula. Prepare pasta as directed on box (remember that you are doubling the recipe by making 2 boxes). Start the pasta then use the smooth edge can opener to open the chicken. Use the can strainer down in the chicken can to drain the chicken. I like to put the chicken out on a cutting board & use the food chopper to very quickly dice it smaller. Add chicken to the pot & let it heat while the pasta is still cooking. Ready in 10-15 min's depending on how fast you can boil water. LOLIf she wants, you guys can also do a loaf of french bread, cut angled slices with the bread knife & toast on one of the stones. :D

Teresa LM said:
and is a host only item in May

Other people can't order the trifle bowl in May?:confused:

Customers can order it. I think she just meant it's one of the Monthly Host Special Items in May.

Tell her that if she gets you $150 in outside orders two days before the party you will supply the desert and she buys the main dish.Then just do a lava cake in the DCB.THat is cheap and easy for you and very yummy.THen you can make a Taco Ring and fresh salsa for her and if she uses coupons that is an inexpensive dish with lots of WOW.

I immediately thought of the BBQ Chix sandwiches in the DCB, too! Show her how you can serve ALOT of people in less than 30 minutes for under $3 per serving!

LOVE Sheila's idea and you could use the KITTY LITTER SCOOP (ooops, I mean the "Scoop and Drain") for the pasta. I took mine to a show to use for the colossal chix salad, and ALSO brought one of my strainers... "oh, oh," I thought, "why did I do that, I don't need TWO strainers". But I used the scoop and drain and put the pasta into the strainer! Out of 8 people there I sold 5 scoop and drain's and one set of strainers!!! So much for the "Bring less sell MORE" idea!!! I'm STILL trying to pare (pair?) down what I bring, but I want them to see/feel EVERYTHING!

My BIL says the Scoop and Drain is the "Minnow scoop".

rosecrystalcat said:
BBQ CHICKEN SANDWHICHES

1-2 pounds of Boneless Skinless Chicken
1 Tbs Garlic Infused Canola Oil
1 Onions
24 Rolls
BBQ SAUCE (see below)

instead of 24 rolls get 1 package of hot dog rolls- cut the round end off then cut each in 3 pieces

If you get the ingredients at Aldi, it costs about $7 to make the Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake if you leave out the peppers!

Kinda late now to help, but my suggestion is for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. It is inexpensive, easy and feeds a large crowd. You can use the MFP for the pickles and onions even. You use the New Consultant Kit AND the Manual Food Processor.

The BBQ chicken sounds yummy... What is the recipe for the sauce? Love to make this for my next show.and better yet the family is going to like it also..The best part it will get pool side much faster..

I suggest the jalapeno popper pizzas.. it makes 24 and everyone loves them. You can find the recipe under game day recipes.

Related to Need Super Cheap Recipe (Under $8.00 Total)

What are some affordable meals I can make using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of budget-friendly recipes on our website that use our products. You can also search for "budget-friendly" on our recipe page to find options under $8.00.

Can I still make delicious and healthy meals on a tight budget?

Absolutely! Our recipes focus on using fresh, simple ingredients and our products help make meal prep more efficient. You can also substitute ingredients to fit your budget.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for affordable meals?

Yes, we have a section on our recipe page specifically for vegetarian and vegan meals. You can also use our products, such as the Veggie Spiralizer, to create affordable and healthy vegetable-based meals.

Do you have any recipes that are suitable for families or large groups?

Yes, we have a "Feeding a Crowd" section on our recipe page that includes options for affordable meals that can serve multiple people. You can also adjust the serving size on our recipes to fit your needs.

Can I find affordable meals for specific dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or dairy-free?

Yes, we have a "Special Diets" section on our recipe page where you can filter for specific dietary needs. This includes options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and other common restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • Amanda_RI