• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Extra Ca$H, Lots of New Items for Sale!! Stoneware Rack Too!

V
vwpamperedchef
Hi all...

Please PM me for a list, I will PM everyone back with a list. Please also do not post here if you want the list, as I might not check this as often --

Some items are retired, others, are new in catalog. Keep in mind some prices are going UP in the S/S catalogs, so you might want what I have ---

Also I have a stoneware storage rack (not made by PC) but I used it to store my Stoneware bar pan etc. Selling it because I have a new place for my stoneware.

THANKS!! Happy Shopping!!:balloon:

(Where's Lindsay when I need her? LOL):rolleyes:

vwpamperedchef said:
(Where's Lindsay when I need her? LOL):rolleyes:

OOH Vanessa you are evil! :D

Gosh Vanessa! I wish I had extra money right now! I would be ALL OVER that stoneware storage rack!!! But I had better not or my hubby might kick me to the curb!!:eek: :D ;)

I hear ya! That's why I am selling lots of items. I need some extra $!

MissChef said:
Gosh Vanessa! I wish I had extra money right now! I would be ALL OVER that stoneware storage rack!!! But I had better not or my hubby might kick me to the curb!!:eek: :D ;)

Not to hijack Vanessa's thread but I bought wire holders at Bed Bath and Beyond that I store my sheet pans and stoneware in. They weren't very expensive and hold the heavy stuff very nicely.

wadesgirl said:
Not to hijack Vanessa's thread but I bought wire holders at Bed Bath and Beyond that I store my sheet pans and stoneware in. They weren't very expensive and hold the heavy stuff very nicely.
Ikea has some, too. I plan to install a bunch in my new kitchen.

Linda (pamperedlinda) has mentioned that she'd like a stoneware storage rack, but I think she was specifically looking for the PC one.

wadesgirl said:
Thank you! I'll check it out!

bumping.....

Vanessa Do you happen to have a white TTA NIB? I have a customer looking for one

I need a 12-step program... I just PMd V to get the list

Seriously - I think I've spent every cent of my commission so far! :cry:

climbercanoe3 said:
OOH Vanessa you are evil! :D

But it's true.... I haven't been here for that long and already you guys know all you need to do it dangle some products in front of me :love: and I'm putty in your hands! :rolleyes: :blushing: ;) :grumpy: :yuck:

redsoxgirl said:
I need a 12-step program... I just PMd V to get the list

Seriously - I think I've spent every cent of my commission so far! :cry:

Sign me up too.... My tax accountant asked me WHEN I was planning on making any $$ at this job!!! :)

1. What items are for sale and how can I get a list?

Please PM me for a list, I will PM everyone back with a list. Please also do not post here if you want the list, as I might not check this as often.

2. Are the items new or retired?

Some items are retired, others are new in catalog. Keep in mind some prices are going UP in the S/S catalogs, so you might want what I have.

3. Do you have any specific items for sale?

I have a variety of items for sale, including stoneware and a stoneware storage rack. Please PM me for a list.

4. Are the prices negotiable?

Prices are not negotiable, but keep in mind that some prices may be increasing in the upcoming S/S catalogs.

5. Why are you selling these items?

I am selling these items because I have new items to replace them or I no longer have a need for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • pcmealswithme