• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for a 12 Skillet Demo in August?

In summary, "12" skillet demo recipes" can typically serve 4-6 people and can be made using a regular skillet, though adjustments may be needed. These recipes are suitable for all types of stoves and most ingredients can be easily found at a local grocery store. The preparation and cooking times may vary, but most recipes take between 30-45 minutes.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am wanting to demo the 12" Skillet in August to get some interest in the Sept. Special.

Any good recipe demos out there? I do have a burner I can use infront of the crowd...

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (bake the cake as soon as you get to your host's house)

our new Asian Pork Noodle Skillet!

I LOVE doing the Quick Chicken Caciatorie (splg?) in Main Dishes. There is a thread on here that I started asking for the recipe the other day b/c I was at work without my cookbook.

The new skillet Lasagne!

ivykeep said:
The new skillet Lasagne!

Where can I find this recipe?

I believe it's in the new 29-minutes to dinner cookbook

Thanks! :)

Where can I find the recipe for the "Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?"

jenniferp417 said:
Where can I find the recipe for the "Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?"

You can find it on joyce's site http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/turtle_fudge_skillet_cake.htm

Thanks so much!

Here is some Family Skillet recipes. I must have gotten it from here.

Attachments

• Family Skillet Recipes.doc
    60 KB · Views: 500
My favorite 12" Skillet recipe is the Chicken & Asparagus Risotto (main dishes cookbook I believe but I'll attach here. Wonder how it would work making it in the stainless skillet... bet the browning of the chicken breasts would be amazing! But I love this recipe because it's all done on my burner and I don't have to runa anything to the oven. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Chicken & Asparagus Risotto Skillet.doc
    71 KB · Views: 448
I'm thinking I will offer the Green Chili Fritatta, Turtle Fudge skillet cake (or any skillet cake) or the new Pork recipe! I cannot wait to make that pork recipe it looks sooooo good!

1. How many servings does a "12" skillet demo recipe" typically make?

The number of servings can vary depending on the recipe, but most "12" skillet demo recipes" can serve 4-6 people.

2. Can I use a regular skillet instead of a "12" skillet for these recipes?

Yes, you can use a regular skillet for these recipes, but the cooking times and proportions may need to be adjusted.

3. Are the "12" skillet demo recipes" suitable for all stove types?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be used on all types of stoves, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Most of the ingredients used in the "12" skillet demo recipes" can be found at your local grocery store. Some specialty items may need to be purchased at a specialty store or online.

5. How long does it typically take to prepare and cook a "12" skillet demo recipe"?

The preparation and cooking times can vary depending on the recipe, but most "12" skillet demo recipes" take between 30-45 minutes to prepare and cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies