• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Nov Host & Guest Specials on One Page...help?

In summary, The current host special for this month is the 11-inch Nonstick Skillet and the guest special is the Quick Slice, which can be purchased for only $5 with a $75 purchase. To become a host, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Yes, as a first-time host, you can earn an additional 10% in free products when your party reaches at least $200 in sales. You can combine the host and guest specials on one order, as long as the purchase total meets the requirements for each special. The host and guest specials change every month.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have the Nov guest and host specials on one page?

Nevemind - I figured out how to do it - here it is for anyone else who needs it...

Attachments

• Nov Specials - 2 to page.doc
    688 KB · Views: 298
Thanks that looks great.

Here is December's also...I am so excited that I finally figured out how to do this!!

Attachments

• Dec06Specials 2-to-a-Page.doc
    797 KB · Views: 251
Carolyn, here is Nov and Dec specials on one page.

can anybody put it in a PDF file? I cant seem to open the word one.

Thanks!!

Here they are in PDF.

Attachments

• Nov Specials - 2 to page.pdf
    201.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Dec06Specials 2-to-a-Page.pdf
    222.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Nov and Dec Specials_in_One.pdf
    204.7 KB · Views: 268
Very nice,,,Thank You!

Related to Need Nov Host & Guest Specials on One Page...help?

Question 1: What are the current host and guest specials for this month?

The current host special for this month is the 11-inch Nonstick Skillet and the guest special is the Quick Slice, which can be purchased for only $5 with a $75 purchase.

Question 2: How can I become a host and take advantage of the host specials?

To become a host, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will guide you through the process of hosting a party and earning rewards, including the host special for the month.

Question 3: Are there any special offers for first-time hosts?

Yes, as a first-time host, you can earn an additional 10% in free products when your party reaches at least $200 in sales. You will also receive the host special for the month.

Question 4: Can I combine the host and guest specials on one order?

Yes, you can combine the host and guest specials on one order, as long as the purchase total meets the requirements for each special. For example, to receive the guest special, you must make a purchase of at least $75.

Question 5: When do the host and guest specials change?

The host and guest specials change every month. You can find the current specials on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to check back each month to see our new specials!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies