• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Impromptu Question Ideas for High School Princesses?

In summary, the coordinator for one of the high school's coronation wanted some new questions for the girls tomorrow. She was looking for advice on how to best avoid making poor decisions. She also wanted to know if her parents were influential in her decision-making process.
thecougchef
okay so quick background info:
we have a http://www.daffodilfestival.net that chooses one princess from every high school in our county. i am the coordinator for one of the high school's coronation. part of the coronation is an impromptu question.

i meet with the girls every friday & we work on poise, etiquette, speaking ability, etc. i call it "princess practice." :D tomorrow i want to just ask them impromptu questions so they can get the hang of thinking on their feet & get a feel for how to answer an impromptu question.

ive racked my brain & cant come up with anymore impromptu questions. so im coming to you for help. i want alot so that i can just keep em coming tomorrow when we meet at starbucks. i dont care if they are silly or boring or intriguing or potentially offensive - because ill edit the bad ones out for the night of the real coronation. i just want these girls to be prepared for anything that will come their way.

some examples ...
"what 3 items would you put in a time capsule to be opened in the year 2100 & why?"
"what teacher has had the biggest influence on you and why?"

i need some new questions to ask these girls tomorrow!

thanks in advance everyone :sing:

What do you think is the biggest challenge teenagers face today?

If you were elected President today, what is the one thing you would put into effect immediately?

Using one positive word, what word describes the person to your left. (go around and have each one answer, allowing NO repeat answers)

If a person dropped $20 on the ground, what would you do?

What is the biggest change your generation (or you) would make to our current resource issue (I am thinking about gasoline)?

What advice would you give a teenage parent?

How can teenagers best avoid making poor decisions?

How influential are your parents in your decision-making process?

Just don't give them any questions that can be answered with "World peace"! I just about choke whenever I hear one of the beauty queens being asked what they would want to achieve in their lifetime and it's "World peace"! Nice thought but uh...what would SHE want to achieve...

1. What are some good impromptu questions to ask during a cooking demonstration?

Impromptu questions are a great way to engage your audience and keep the cooking demonstration interesting. Here are some ideas for impromptu questions:- What is your favorite type of cuisine?- Have you ever tried this recipe before?- Do you have any cooking tips or tricks to share?- What is your go-to ingredient in the kitchen?- How do you like to experiment with flavors?

2. Can you give some examples of impromptu questions for a virtual cooking party?

Virtual cooking parties are a fun way to connect with friends and family while enjoying delicious food. Here are some impromptu questions to ask during a virtual cooking party:- What is the most challenging dish you have ever cooked?- Have you ever had a cooking disaster? What happened?- What is your favorite cooking show or chef?- How do you like to make a dish your own?- What is your favorite family recipe?

3. How can I come up with impromptu questions on the spot?

Coming up with impromptu questions can be intimidating, but it's all about being observant and thinking on your feet. Some tips for coming up with impromptu questions include:- Pay attention to the ingredients and equipment being used and ask related questions.- Ask about personal experiences with cooking or the dish being made.- Use prompts such as "tell me more" or "what inspired you to try this recipe?"- Don't be afraid to ask for audience participation or opinions.- Keep the questions light and fun to keep the energy up.

4. How can I make sure my impromptu questions are relevant to the cooking demonstration?

It's important to keep your impromptu questions relevant to the cooking demonstration to keep the audience engaged and interested. Some ways to ensure relevance include:- Ask questions related to the ingredients, techniques, or recipe being demonstrated.- Incorporate questions that tie into the theme or purpose of the cooking demonstration.- Take note of any interesting or unique aspects of the dish and ask questions about those.- Keep the questions focused on food and cooking, rather than unrelated topics.

5. Can I ask the audience for impromptu questions during a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration?

Absolutely! In fact, audience participation is encouraged during Pampered Chef cooking demonstrations. Asking for impromptu questions from the audience can add an interactive element to the demonstration and make it more engaging for everyone. Just make sure to keep the questions relevant and appropriate for the audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
Replies
Views
dymplz8
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies