• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Booking Parties? Check Out These Tips!

In summary, Beth in PA is considering hosting a party with two guests in July, but is unsure if they will come. She suggests offering either the catalog show or the Host Special--both of which have 60% off items. Susan in MA has hosted a few parties and has some good advice, including offering to buy the ingredients or cook the food. Offer a specific product for the day of the show for $5.00.
Katiechef
Two guests at one of my June parties checked off maybe about hosting a party....when I brought it up while taking orders both women said they would have to think about it. What is a good offer to encourage both of them to do a July party? I have 2 shows right now, a 3rd maybe and then these two...and possibly one more, my goal is 6 per month. I have browsed around, but wanted to ask what really works for everyone...THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT 4th of July:p

Maybe do the catalog show with them and offer to buy them a small batter bowl and one of the 60% off items of the month---they will get the batter bowl free from PC anyway--altho they may not know that!!

Or offer to buy the ingredients if they do July as u are trying to book alot???:D

Hi, Katy! I'm from Rochester, NY (Pittsford, actually!).

As far as an incentive to do a show in July, tell them about the great Host Special -- their choice of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher or SA Large Bowl -- all at 60% off! I think this is enough of an incentive to get someone to sign up for July -- the Chillzanne Rectangle Server has two sides -- one with dividers for veggies, fruit and dip and the other side for 24 deviled eggs! And the Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher is a gallon size -- great for summer parties. Just talk it up and see if they sign up right away!

Beth in PA

ChefBeth2 said:
Hi, Katy! I'm from Rochester, NY (Pittsford, actually!).

As far as an incentive to do a show in July, tell them about the great Host Special -- their choice of the Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher or SA Large Bowl -- all at 60% off! I think this is enough of an incentive to get someone to sign up for July -- the Chillzanne Rectangle Server has two sides -- one with dividers for veggies, fruit and dip and the other side for 24 deviled eggs! And the Family-Size Quick-Stir Pitcher is a gallon size -- great for summer parties. Just talk it up and see if they sign up right away!

Beth in PA
Beth, how cool! My boyfriend and I were in Pittsford today enjoying the sunshine, and walking the canal! Thanks for the ideas, they are awesome!

Chef susan said:
Maybe do the catalog show with them and offer to buy them a small batter bowl and one of the 60% off items of the month---they will get the batter bowl free from PC anyway--altho they may not know that!!

Or offer to buy the ingredients if they do July as u are trying to book alot???:D
Thanks Susan, offering to buy the ingredients sounds like a good idea....:)

I would test the waters as you are telling them the host special, and if they are still hesitant I offer a free cooking show where I supply the ingridiants for 2 recipes. However it is my choice, I usually give them an option still just between my choices. Profitio puffs are easy to make, and very low budget. That's what I do, and have great success.

I haven't tried the puffs yet, I should try it this week, thank you!

I always bring the food--also profiterole puffs are awesome--cheap and pretty easy--I fill mine with french vanilla pudding---I always use walmart brand ingredients since I buy them---Guests never request a certain recipe--I guess since I bring it they don't really care:D

Ingredients are a tax deduction for us!

How about price of the day??Offer the potential hosts a specific item for price of the day. Choose a couple of different items (pick a $30.00 or under item). If they have there show on the 5th they get to choose which product they want for $5.00. Of course you would be putting it on their order anyway so you will be getting their discount. So if you have it on the 10th the item would be $10.00. Who knows it may lure them in. Good Luck!;)

There are great dollar days flyer in the files. I haven't had much success, but if they are that close to booking it might put them over the edge!

Related to Need Ideas for Booking Parties? Check Out These Tips!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You can also learn new recipes, cooking tips, and techniques from our knowledgeable consultants. Plus, it's a fun and social event to share with your friends and family.

How do I book a show?

To book a show, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find one in your area. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for you and your guests.

Do I need to provide anything for the show?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the show. All you need to do is invite your guests and provide a space for the show to take place.

How many people do I need to invite to the show?

We recommend inviting at least 8-10 guests to ensure a successful show. However, our consultants can work with smaller or larger groups as well.

What if I need to cancel or reschedule the show?

If you need to cancel or reschedule the show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies