• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a National Meeting Day Invitation for Recruits?

G
Gagescorpages
Anyone??
:)

InviteI did the travel theme so my invite is a guest only boarding past. It went with the consultant invite so they could bring someone.

Attachments

• Boarding Pass Save the Date Invitation (2).doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 246
  • Boarding Pass Save the Date Invitation (2).doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 245
No freaking way! Our cluster is also doing the traveling theme and a sister director in our area created a boarding pass invite for us to mail to our consutants. My Director is going to be so excited to see this boarding pass that you have created for potentials!

My Director and my sister Director's have come up with some really cool meeting ideas to go along with this theme incuding setting the chairs up in "aisle" and reserving the first class boarding seats for last month's top sales achievers, recruiters, etc. We're having everyone bring along a travel sized item and we're doing a drawing for a dots travel bag that we purchased and we will fill with all the travel sized items. We're serving bagged peanuts to our consulltants with canned soda (not that you get this on flights anymore but oh well LoL).

I'll attach our team invite so you can check it out! It just plan and we plan to print then on card stock to dress them up a bit before we mail them out. I'm really looking forwrad to this team meeting. I'm in charge of organizing the whole airplace part of our demo. Any other cutsie idea you can think of would be great to hear!

<3 Darcy

Attachments

• PamperedChefAirlinesPassengerTicket.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 252
  • PamperedChefAirlinesPassengerTicket.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 235
Oh and here's a skit we'll be doing at the begginning of our meeting as well to go along with the travel theme...

Here is the basis for your skit! Figure out a way to involve all your “passengers” and feel free to adlib the text to suit your small group. Have fun!

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

Welcome aboard Pampered Chef Flight 2008 enroute to your dream business. May I remind you, negativity is not permitted while in your seats, standing or walking in the aisle or at any other time . Please refrain from this......thank you. You are flying aboard the fastest growing company in the direct selling association. At this time, I would like to familiarize you with the safety features of this aircraft. To secure your seat belt of bookings, tell everyone you know about what you do and the trip or goals you are working on. Discuss the benefits of being a hostess throughout your show and attend all meetings for further training. Releasing this seat belt of bookings could result in loss of business. Wear your seat belt of bookings at all times to prepare for a fast take off and for added security in the event of turbulent weather conditions. Our Pampered Chef team is equipped with opportunities to promote. One is located in front of you. In addition, there are windows of opportunity located all around you. All opportunities are clearly marked with excitement and enthusiasm. Simply experience the opportunity and share it with others. For additional information and operation of these opportunities, please consult with your Director located in an area near you. Those of you located nearest a promotion opportunity....please acquaint yourself with their operation so you can assist others. In the unlikely event of a Kitchen Show evacuation, your over booked calendar may be used as a floatation device. Simply book 2 - 3 shows extra each month and take a larger paycheck with you from the month. Once outside the month, slip a pen in your hand, endorsing the check and deposit it. May I direct your attention to our Customer Service unit, mounted directly in your home....for your comfort and convenience, it is equipped with individual numbers and the phone services of your choice. Enter your Director on a direct dial call button.

If the cabin pressure should change, your phone is available in front of you. Pick it up and begin host coaching normally....as if your business depended on it, because IT DOES!

I would like to remind you at this time that your attitudes are to be locked in the positive position and the window shades of your mind should be fully opened for taxi and take off. All carry on luggage of doubts and fears should be locked securely in a disposable bin and left on board as you deplane. Please check to ensure your seat belt of bookings in securely fastened. Remember, your attitude determines your altitude. And we want to fly high! Your crew today is under the command of Captain Doris Christopher, 1st officers, your Directors, and Flight attendants Future Directors. Anything we can do to make your trip more enjoyable...please feel free to call on us. Thank you for your attention! Sit back and relax as we prepare to show you the plan for SOARING THROUGH YOUR SPRING JOURNEY!! On behalf of the Captain and myself, and the whole crew, we would like to say Welcome aboard and thank you for flying with The Pampered Chef!

We are going to set our meeting up in 2 rows of 2 chairs and 3 chairs.
As directors we are all dressing up in White and Black and using our Directors tie (from last Christmas) around our necks.
We will serve peanuts and mini cookies and soda.
The tv with dvd will be at the center in the front to view the new incentive trips.
We will mail "airline tickets" as an invitation to each consultant.

Darcy I LOVE this. This is so cute. We are doing af flight theme as well. Can I borrow this?

chefkugler said:
Darcy I LOVE this. This is so cute. We are doing af flight theme as well. Can I borrow this?

Absolutely, we've borrowed it ourselves! My Director is really creative and she comes up with almost all of our planning ideas for our meetings. Here are more ideas she emailed to me this morning, I love them!

I have ideas on how to set up the chairs in rows of two ( seats A and B)and three (D,F and E) for our plane ride in my kitchen with first class and coach:)
We can use my underthe counter TV as the drop down monitor to view the inflight movie.
I picked up small bags of peanuts for in- flight snacks.
We can seat and serve Oct top perfomers in first class with bubbly apple juice from Dots stemware.
Will have cans of soda and snacks from rolling cart I have.
I got some clouds and stars decorations to put on the cupboards which will serve as our sky.
Some Oct top performers will be written on the stars which will also serve as recognition
Also everyone will have a star inteh sky to write a wish (goal) on.
Just a few ideas I have come up with... I welcome yours.
Should be a really fun night and theme!

NOTE: I just cut and pasted Darcy's invitation, made changes to fit my meeting and ALMOST sent it with the wrong date! Darcy's is on Wednesday the 5th. If using hers be sure to change the date!

THANKS AGAIN DARCY for saving me all that work. I am using your ideas at my meeting!

My agenda:

Greet them at the door as an airline attendant (love the tie idea), seat them. Pass out snacks. Play the DVD. Pull from those who guess the destination right for the door prize (the toiletry bag). Recruiting tips exercise.

Recognition.

Booking a solid Holiday season.

Darcy, you sound like me if I could type! I am also wicked excited. I have planned it and I just have some last minute stuff to pull together. I will let you know how it goes :)

You all are so creative!

remember the "itinerary" I attached on one of these threads as our invitation for NMD??? Well, my Director called last week to tell me her newest consultant was in a panic that we were taking her on a flight to she-didn't-know-where?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Need ideas!!!!Maybe all of you creative minds can help me... as you know I've struggled with team attendance this year at my meetings and right now, I have 2 coming Monday. Yes, two. I've called everyone and they are all a definite no. Not even changing the day would matter.

With that, I was going to do the flight theme.... but with two?

Any suggestions on how I could make it rock for them? I'm at a total loss.

Crap Colleen, I feel your pain.
Is there any one else you could team up with and go to there meeting? You could offer to drive :)
I would tell them to bring guests and I would make popcorn, have them wear fuzzy slippers and pj's and make a gooey wickedly good chocolate dessert. I also would have a bottle of wine (surprise, surprise)
I would then open the box with them and pop in the movie. Build their excitement and do a roundtable discussion of what they might need to achieve it. I would also get your tail on the phone and recruit! You are such an inspiration you need to find people to share that with!
Good luck (hugs) and keep us posted!

Thanks! I LOVE your idea about the roundtable and wine. (You knew I'd love the wine!)I promised my director I wouldn't sneak a peek at the destination but it would be fun to make some "ethnic" food for the destination and have them guess...The director pool in my area is rather dismal... but I'm not complaining because I get a ton of HO leads because of it! ;) I know no matter what it will be great. I just want it to be really great for them too!

Koolotus said:
Crap Colleen, I feel your pain.
Is there any one else you could team up with and go to there meeting? You could offer to drive :)
I would tell them to bring guests and I would make popcorn, have them wear fuzzy slippers and pj's and make a gooey wickedly good chocolate dessert. I also would have a bottle of wine (surprise, surprise)
I would then open the box with them and pop in the movie. Build their excitement and do a roundtable discussion of what they might need to achieve it. I would also get your tail on the phone and recruit! You are such an inspiration you need to find people to share that with!
Good luck (hugs) and keep us posted!

A person after my own heart with the use of the term "wicked!" I'm a Mainer for life and it's a wicked popular word around here :)

bethcooks4u said:
NOTE: I just cut and pasted Darcy's invitation, made changes to fit my meeting and ALMOST sent it with the wrong date! Darcy's is on Wednesday the 5th. If using hers be sure to change the date!

THANKS AGAIN DARCY for saving me all that work. I am using your ideas at my meeting!

My agenda:

Greet them at the door as an airline attendant (love the tie idea), seat them. Pass out snacks. Play the DVD. Pull from those who guess the destination right for the door prize (the toiletry bag). Recruiting tips exercise.

Recognition.

Booking a solid Holiday season.

OH YES! Thanks for pointing this out Beth! We have to have our NMD two days late because of many conflicts on our team. Glad you caught that!

1. What is National Meeting Day and why is it important?

National Meeting Day is a designated day for organizations, companies, or groups to gather and discuss important topics, make decisions, and plan future actions. It is important because it allows for a collective effort towards achieving common goals and objectives.

2. Who can attend National Meeting Day?

The attendees of National Meeting Day are usually invited members of the organization or group. However, some organizations may allow non-members to attend as observers or guests.

3. How can I receive an invitation to National Meeting Day?

Invitations for National Meeting Day are usually sent out by the organizing committee or the leaders of the organization. If you are interested in attending, you can reach out to them and express your interest in receiving an invitation.

4. Can I invite potential recruits to National Meeting Day?

Yes, you can invite potential recruits to National Meeting Day, but it is ultimately up to the organizing committee or leaders of the organization to extend invitations. It is recommended to discuss this with them beforehand.

5. What should I expect from National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day typically involves presentations, discussions, and decision-making processes related to the organization's goals and objectives. It is also a great opportunity to network and connect with other members of the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • almondfarm