• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting

In summary, the author used different activities to try to create a recruiting climate. One activity was the Ticket Game, where people competed to bring the most friends to a meeting. Another activity was giving opportunity gifts to random people.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am working really hard to create a recruiting climate in our cluster, does anyone have a great recruiting meeting activity?

We have done many with our team. We made why bags together one month, we do the ticket game regularly at meetings (which is my personal favorite) and have had people write five questions about the business on the back of the door prize slip. We have also done a chalkboard with a list of the reasons and benefits of promoting. We also give $5.00 gift cards to everyone who brings a friend and the friend. That is all I can think of now. Our meetings tend to be on the small side and there is not alot of consistency with who comes from moth to month so we can repeat things every few months.

It sounds boring but I made up "scenarios" of fictious Recruit Leads. I first gave the shy person the role of the Recruit Lead so they would feel less put on the spot. I instructed the RL to not reveal everything about themselves right off so it gave the person playing the recruiter role more of a challenge to try to gleen information.

I used scenarios such as:

You are a 30 year old mother of 2 small pre-school aged children. Your husband is employed outside of the home and is gone from 7:00 am until 5:30 pm everyday. You are looking for some extra income and even though you are curious about selling Pampered Chef you have doubts about what is involved as far as time out of the home. You have talked to your husband about PC and he isn't sure that you would follow through with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are given enough information where the RL can add to the life of the person they are depicting. Example: If the Recruiter asks her..."What kind of income are you hoping for by joining us as a consultant?" The RL can say, well we have been thinking about moving into a larger home.

At first everyone is uncomfortable, but as they got into it they had more fun with it. Depending on how many you have, I would have it take up part of the meeting but not all of it. Children are not the only ones who have a short attention span!!!:D

Then, once the shy consultant has been the recruit lead, you could have them switch roles and be the one to interview. They would have a better idea what felt comfortable for the RL to answer when the roles were reversed.

Hope this helps! In fact is has been WAY too long since I have done this. May's meeting is sort of like the one I have done a short time ago.

Would love to hear other's ideas as well!:chef:

We have done the Ticket Game (I love that too) I also talked about Opportunity Gifts with my team last month to give out to 2 random people at their shows and then follow up with them.

Hi there! I love your dedication to creating a strong recruiting climate in our cluster. One of my favorite meeting activities for recruiting is a "speed networking" session. This is where each consultant has a short amount of time to introduce themselves and talk about their favorite aspect of being a pampered chef consultant. It's a great way to showcase the different personalities and experiences within our team, and it also allows potential recruits to get a feel for what it's like to be a part of our community. I hope this idea helps, and best of luck with your recruiting efforts!

What is a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting"?

A "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" is an interactive and engaging activity that involves recruiting as a central theme. It is often used in meetings or team-building events to help participants learn about recruiting strategies and techniques while also having fun.

Why is a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" important?

Engaging in a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" can help team members understand the recruitment process better, improve their skills, and foster a stronger team dynamic. It also provides a break from traditional meetings and allows for a more engaging and memorable learning experience.

What are some examples of "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting"?

One example of a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" is a role-playing activity where team members act as recruiters and candidates. Another example is a scavenger hunt where members search for clues related to recruitment. Other examples include creating a recruitment pitch or participating in a mock interview.

How can a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" benefit a company?

A "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" can benefit a company by improving the recruitment skills of its employees and fostering a positive and collaborative team environment. It can also help in identifying potential leaders and improving overall recruitment strategies for the company.

Can a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" be customized for a specific company or industry?

Yes, a "Favorite Meeting Activity Featuring Recruiting" can be customized according to the needs and goals of a specific company or industry. For example, a company in the tech industry may focus on innovative recruitment techniques, while a retail company may focus on customer service skills in the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp