• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did You Meet Your Last Recruit?

In summary, the typical hiring process for this company involves posting job listings, reviewing resumes and cover letters, conducting interviews, and checking references. Candidates are evaluated based on a combination of skills and experience, cultural fit, attitude, motivation, and potential for growth. The company looks for qualities such as strong communication and interpersonal skills, adaptability, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and grow. However, they have faced challenges in finding candidates with the right combination of skills and experience, as well as improving diversity and inclusion efforts. Cultural fit is highly valued in the hiring process to ensure a positive and cohesive team dynamic.
DebPC
Staff member
Recruits are everywhere! How did you meet your last one?

Working a booth.

I met her 20 years ago at church.

At a show. She told me at her full service check out "I want to do this. So, what do I need to do?"

Well...she's not a recruit, yet! But a co-worker did tell me she wants to sign up, just not until summer.

My last recruit was a host. My current recruit lead is a lead from a local FB page, that attended a show last year, and had actually signed up under her host from 6 months prior. She didn't go far in her business last year, and I ran into her a couple of months ago and told her she is welcome to my meetings, etc. She recently contacted me and said she is interested in selling again (and will be signing under me since she has been inactive since last late spring.).

What is the typical hiring process for your company?

Our typical hiring process involves posting job listings on various platforms, reviewing resumes and cover letters, conducting interviews, and checking references.

How do you determine if a candidate is a good fit for your company?

We look for a combination of relevant skills and experience, as well as cultural fit with our company values and team dynamic. We also consider the candidate's attitude, motivation, and potential for growth.

What qualities do you look for in a potential candidate?

We look for qualities such as strong communication and interpersonal skills, adaptability, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and grow. We also value diversity and inclusivity in our candidates.

What challenges have you faced in finding and hiring the right candidate?

One of the biggest challenges we have faced is finding candidates with the right combination of skills and experience. We also strive to improve our diversity and inclusion efforts, which can sometimes make the hiring process more challenging.

How important is cultural fit in your hiring process?

Cultural fit is very important to us as it helps ensure a positive and cohesive team dynamic. We want our new hires to align with our company values and work well with our existing team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jessicafawn