• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity

In summary, Colleen suggests doing a "pile on" activity with fake paychecks and writing on the back what the consultant would have made and what the SC would have made. She also suggests reading what the paycheck would have been but what it was with $1,250 in personal sales and $2,500 in team sales.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I need a short recruiting activity for my meeting tonight... any ideas? It is looking like a small group that will be attending...

I love the "pile on" examples! Handing them fake paychecks/money resembling all the overrides as they promote, the red apron, boxes of the new products, etc. It's fun to see it all surrounding them. :D

Check your gmail. :)

Thanks! Sheila - when you pile on do you do pictures of things or actual products, paycheck examples, trip souveniers, etc?

Wow Colleen! I am printing that out now, how simple that it is all ready to go!

Hey Colleen... what cool thing did you send to Lynette? Will you send it to me as well?
Thanks!

On its way Beck! :)

Blink, blink...me too, me too!

Of course all of us now want to know! LOLLynette, I did it in Misawa with Yolanda & it was FUN! We made so me fake paychecks & wrote on the back what the consultant would have made & what the SC did make, then gave her a promotion & read what her paycheck would have been but what it was with $1,250 in personal sales & $2,500 in team sales. We had other team members get up one at a time & stand behind the "newly promoted" person and show how fast the team can grow. So she started with one, & got her paycheck, then a 2nd, and got a new paycheck, then 4 more ... and got the red apron, an empty box that resembled all the new products, a bigger paycheck which included the 3% and the activity bonus ... Then you can just talk about the jewelry, trips, etc.It's a great visual for all the team members in the room. And it's more fun when you do it with a newbie vs someone who's already promoted. Because then they can see what it feels like to be the center of attention surrounded by the "team" of consultants! :D

Thank you!!!

I'll post here... this info is from Robin House... please be sure to give her credit when you use it and/or pass it along. :)

Attachments

• New Consultant Training Director Structure Exercise Script.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Director Benefit Activity.pdf
    77.6 KB · Views: 347
Share with me Colleen! Share with me!! PLEASE? :)

dannyzmom said:
Share with me Colleen! Share with me!! PLEASE? :)

I attached it here... check a few posts above yours. Let me know if you can't download it and I'll e-mail it along! :)

That's basically the same concept as what I was talking about, I just didn't have it printed up. And the pay breakdown is what I've been doing with my team since Dec '09. It really does work to help them see the benefits of promoting.

What is "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity"?

"Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity" is a program designed to help companies and organizations come up with creative and effective strategies for recruiting new employees.

Who can benefit from "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity"?

Any company or organization that is looking to expand their workforce can benefit from "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity". This program is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.

How does "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity" work?

First, our team of experts will assess your current recruiting methods and identify areas for improvement. Then, we will work with you to develop customized strategies that align with your company's goals and values. Finally, we will provide ongoing support and guidance to ensure the success of your recruitment efforts.

What are the benefits of using "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity"?

Using "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity" can result in a more diverse and qualified pool of applicants, improved retention rates, and increased efficiency and effectiveness in the hiring process. It can also help to enhance your company's brand and reputation as an employer.

How can I get started with "Need an Idea - Recruiting Activity"?

To get started, simply contact us and schedule a consultation. We will discuss your specific needs and goals, and create a customized plan to help you achieve your recruitment objectives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp