• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for a 'Little Black Dress' party menu?

In summary, a "Little Black Dress" Party is a stylish and fun event where guests can learn new recipes and cooking tips while wearing their favorite little black dress. While wearing a little black dress is encouraged, it is not required. The party can be hosted at your house with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant who will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies. The featured recipes will vary but will be simple, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. To book a party, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website.
sandilou
Silver Member
One of my hosts for next month wants to do something fancier, and we decided 'Little Black Dress' would be fun. Anyone done something like that? Do you have invitations? We are just going to make an appetizer, drink wine, and dress up! How about a fancy recipe -- any suggestions?

TIA,
Sandi

Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries! :D

Look in the Appetizers cookbook. There are some higher end ingredients in there, though not necessarily good for a show. Maybe have the host make one as part of her refreshments. Though you plan on having wine, I can attest that the champagne sangria recipe in the back of the book is awesome! My friends loved it. If you don't have the book, you can borrow it from your D. Also, not sure if the table of contents is on CC under the product description.

Sounds like a lot of fun and a unique idea!

I always think cheese crisps are fancy!

elegant artichoke cups- new consultant recipe

1. What is a "Little Black Dress" Party?

A "Little Black Dress" Party is a fun and stylish event where guests can learn new recipes and cooking tips while wearing their favorite little black dress. It's a great opportunity to gather with friends, enjoy delicious food, and get inspired in the kitchen.

2. Do I need to wear a little black dress to the party?

While wearing a little black dress is encouraged, it is not required. The most important thing is to come and have a good time with friends and learn some new recipes!

3. Can I host a "Little Black Dress" Party at my house?

Yes, you can host a "Little Black Dress" Party at your house. Our consultants can come to your home and bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for a fun and delicious cooking party with your friends.

4. What type of recipes will be featured at the party?

The recipes featured at the party will vary based on the consultant hosting the event. However, they will all be simple, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. You can also request specific recipes you would like to learn during the party.

5. How can I book a "Little Black Dress" Party?

To book a "Little Black Dress" Party, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shanz
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • andrealynne719