• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Wording a Fundraiser

In summary, when coming up with wording for a fundraiser, it is important to consider the purpose and target audience of the event. Use powerful and inspiring words, a call to action, and be creative. The wording should clearly state the cause, date, time, location, and any specific goals or instructions for getting involved. To make the wording stand out, use a unique design and visuals, and add a personal touch. Including special offers or incentives can also help motivate people to donate or attend. Pampered Chef offers resources and support for creating effective fundraiser wording, including assistance from trained consultants and templates and tips on their website.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I'm getting ready to launch a fundraiser for a colleague of mine that was just diagnosed with cancer. I want to donate a portion of my commission, but don't think I can afford to give it all. How can I say this without coming across as someone looking to make a buck off of this? I appreciate all suggestions.

What about not really addressing it at all? Maybe talk about raising money for your colleague, but not specifying any particulars? Just that this is a fundraiser to help X due to the diagnosis?

I tell people that I'll donate 10%, making their take either 20% or 25% depending on how hard they work it! They're usually really happy with that! I've never had anyone suggest that I shouldn't make any money - and infact, have had fundraiser chairs who have expressed concern that I was giving too much!

If there is concern, just explain that you have associated costs as well (gas, catalogs, order forms, etc) and while you would love to be able to give all of your commission, you're just not able to right now!

1. How do I come up with catchy wording for my fundraiser?

First, consider the purpose of your fundraiser and the target audience. Use powerful and inspiring words that convey the urgency of the cause. Consider using a call to action or creating a slogan that people can easily remember. Also, don't be afraid to be creative and think outside the box.

2. What information should be included in the fundraiser wording?

The wording should clearly state the cause or organization that the fundraiser is for. It should also include the date, time, and location of the event. If there is a specific goal or target amount, be sure to mention it in the wording. Lastly, provide clear instructions on how people can get involved or make a donation.

3. How can I make my fundraiser wording stand out?

One way to make your fundraiser wording stand out is by using a unique and eye-catching design. You can also include visuals such as pictures or graphics to grab people's attention. Additionally, consider adding a personal touch by sharing a story or testimonial related to the cause.

4. Should I include any special offers or incentives in the fundraiser wording?

Yes, including special offers or incentives can help motivate people to donate or attend the event. This could be a discount on tickets, a free gift with a certain donation amount, or a raffle for a prize. Just be sure to clearly state any terms and conditions for these offers.

5. Can I get help with wording my fundraiser from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers resources and support for fundraisers. Our consultants are trained to help you come up with effective and impactful wording for your fundraiser. You can also find templates and tips on our website to assist you in creating the perfect fundraiser wording.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
Replies