• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Doing My First Fundraiser for My Hockey Team on Feb 1St. How

In summary, to get started with your fundraiser for your hockey team, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to set it up. You can also gather your team members and decide on a fundraising goal and timeline. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are suitable for fundraising. You can choose from their catalog or customize a product selection with your consultant. The profit percentage for your fundraiser will depend on the products sold and the total sales, with an average of up to 25% profit. Personalization options are available for certain products, and your consultant can provide more information. The delivery method for orders can be direct shipping to supporters' homes or bulk delivery to a central location
Firegirl
I am doing my first fundraiser for my hockey team on Feb 1st. How long will it take for HO to deliver the cheque to our team? Can the cheque be payable to the treasurer? I figure that we should have about $1500-2000 in sales. How can I ensure that we get the biggest bang for the buck? Any suggestions to increase profits? I am willing to donate my commission along with the 15% fundraiser....or should I submit as a cooking show, and donate all my commission? We need the money for a tournament on Feb 24?
Thanks

Hi, I have only done one fundraiser before and I submitted it as a cooking show and donated my whole commission. This way the organization got a cheque from me, pretty well right away. Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks. I guess I would be easier to submit as regular show..... What about taking the host product value and raffling off products?

Related to I Am Doing My First Fundraiser for My Hockey Team on Feb 1St. How

1. How do I get started with my fundraiser for my hockey team?

To get started, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to set up your fundraiser. You can also gather your team members and decide on a fundraising goal and timeline.

2. What types of products can I sell for my hockey team fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products that are perfect for a fundraiser. You can choose from our catalog or work with your consultant to customize a product selection for your team.

3. How much profit will my hockey team make from the fundraiser?

The profit percentage for your fundraiser will vary depending on the products sold and the total sales. On average, Pampered Chef fundraisers can earn up to 25% profit.

4. Can I personalize the products with my hockey team's logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for certain products, such as our cutting boards and baking stones. Your consultant can provide more information on customization options for your fundraiser.

5. How will the orders be delivered to our supporters?

Your consultant will work with you to determine the best delivery method for your fundraiser. Options include direct shipping to supporters' homes or bulk delivery to a central location for distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • myinnerchef