• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help W/ Gingerbread Train Mold

In summary, to properly prepare the gingerbread train mold, grease it with non-stick cooking spray and firmly press the gingerbread dough into the mold. The recommended baking time is approximately 20-25 minutes, and the mold should be removed from the oven when the edges are lightly browned. To remove the gingerbread from the mold without breaking it, carefully flip it onto a flat surface and tap the mold to release it, using a butter knife to loosen the edges if needed. Any type of gingerbread recipe can be used with the train mold, as long as it is a firm dough. After the gingerbread has cooled, it can be decorated with icing, candies, and other edible decorations according to personal preference or a suggested decorating
ginamkiely
Hi everyone, I just got the Gingerbread Train Mold for my son and wanted to know what else I could make in it. I don't have ingredients for gingerbread cookies but he's going insane for it and I want to make him something. Is there anything else I can do in there... pancakes? anything?

thanks in advance

sorry to bump myself but my son is going nuts for a train cookie. lol

I never did gingerbread in mine (it hangs on the wall ever so pretty now and never sees cookie action anymore...) I always did sugar cookies.

how long and how high did you cook them for? the same as the gingerbread cookies?

thanks so much!

,Hi there! Congratulations on getting the Gingerbread Train Mold for your son, he must be so excited! While it is primarily designed for gingerbread cookies, there are definitely other fun and creative things you can make in it. Pancakes are a great idea - you can use the mold to make fun shaped pancakes and add some sprinkles or chocolate chips for a festive touch. You can also try making mini cakes or brownies in the mold, and decorate them with icing or candy to look like train cars. Another idea is to use the mold as a mold for Jell-O or fruit gelatin. The possibilities are endless! Have fun experimenting and I'm sure your son will love whatever you make for him. Happy cooking!

1. How do I properly prepare the gingerbread train mold?

To prepare the gingerbread train mold, start by greasing the mold with a non-stick cooking spray. Then, firmly press the gingerbread dough into the mold, making sure to fill all the crevices. Use a knife or spatula to remove any excess dough from the edges.

2. What is the recommended baking time for the gingerbread train mold?

The recommended baking time for the gingerbread train mold is approximately 20-25 minutes. Keep an eye on the mold while it is baking and remove it from the oven when the edges are lightly browned.

3. How do I remove the gingerbread from the mold without breaking it?

Once the gingerbread train mold has finished baking and has cooled, carefully flip it over onto a flat surface and gently tap the mold to release the gingerbread. If the gingerbread is still stuck, use a butter knife to carefully loosen the edges before removing it from the mold.

4. Can I use any type of gingerbread recipe with the train mold?

Yes, you can use any gingerbread recipe with the train mold as long as it is a firm dough that can hold its shape. We recommend using a recipe specifically designed for gingerbread houses or molds to ensure the best results.

5. How should I decorate my gingerbread train after it has cooled?

After the gingerbread train has cooled completely, you can decorate it with a variety of icing, candies, and other edible decorations. Use your creativity to make it your own, or follow our suggested decorating guide for a classic gingerbread train look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CongaChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
Replies
Views
Harrle