• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Price for Cookie Molds Rack

In summary, the price of the cookie molds rack varies depending on the model and features, and can be found in the online catalog or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The rack is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used in the oven up to a certain temperature, and is made of high-quality, food-safe materials such as silicone or stainless steel. The capacity of the rack depends on the size and shape of the molds, but it is designed to hold a variety of sizes and shapes. Specific pricing, temperature limits, and capacity information can be found in the product description or packaging.
Kathyb3innc
I have a customer who is looking for a wire rack for the Pampered Chef heart shaped cookie molds. I have located one, but since it is an old product, I need some input on the price. The one we found is new in box. Thanks in advance for your help.

They were $20. I have one NIB if anyone else needs one.

Beth, Where are you in NC? The one I have located is in GA, but If you were closer to me, (I am in eastern NC), we could save the guest on the shipping cost. Thanks so much for your help!

Kathyb3innc said:
Beth, Where are you in NC? The one I have located is in GA, but If you were closer to me, (I am in eastern NC), we could save the guest on the shipping cost. Thanks so much for your help!
I am between Raleigh and Greensboro. I would guess shipping would be about the same as Georgia. It's a long box so it might even be extra. Are you going to conference? I am driving so I could bring it and then you could take it as a carry on or if you ever head out toward Chapel Hill or Durham I could meet you. The new Tanger Outlet Mall in Mebane is at my back door...Oh, and I may be going to Kitty Hawk the end of this month. You can email me your contact info if you think any of this would work for you.[email protected]

What is the price of the cookie molds rack?

The price of the cookie molds rack varies depending on the specific model and features. Please check our online catalog or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Is the cookie molds rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cookie molds rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity.

Can the cookie molds rack be used in the oven?

Yes, our cookie molds rack is oven safe up to a certain temperature. Please refer to the product manual or packaging for specific temperature limits.

What materials is the cookie molds rack made of?

Our cookie molds rack is made of high-quality, food-safe materials such as silicone or stainless steel. Please refer to the product description or packaging for specific material information.

How many cookie molds can the rack hold?

The number of cookie molds the rack can hold depends on the size and shape of the molds. Our cookie molds rack is designed to accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes, but we recommend checking the product description or packaging for specific capacity information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies