• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Rare Heart Molds from 1994 and 2001?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds are versatile baking tools that are perfect for creating heart-shaped desserts and individual portions for special occasions. They are safe to use in the oven up to 450°F, but precautions should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes. These molds are not suitable for use in the microwave. To clean them, it is recommended to hand wash them in warm soapy water, although they are also dishwasher-safe. The stoneware material used to make these molds is naturally non-stick, but it is still recommended to grease them before use for easy removal of baked goods.
chefhorton
This may be asking a lot, but I have a customer that lacks 1 heart mold from filling up her rack and she is interested in the 1994 Sunflower Heart or the 2001 Hospitality Heart. If you have these for sale, please email me at [email protected] with the price, including shipping. Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I do not have either of those molds for sale. However, you may be able to find them on websites like eBay or Etsy. You may also want to check out local antique and collectible stores in your area. Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds?

The Iso Stoneware Heart Molds are used for baking and creating heart-shaped desserts, breads, and other dishes. They are also great for creating individual portions for parties or special occasions.

2. Are the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds are oven-safe up to 450°F. However, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing the molds directly from the oven into cold water, as this may cause them to crack.

3. Can the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds be used in the microwave?

No, these molds are not microwave-safe. They are made of stoneware material, which is not suitable for use in the microwave.

4. How do I clean the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds?

The Iso Stoneware Heart Molds are dishwasher-safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them in warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents or metal utensils, as they may cause damage to the molds.

5. Are the Iso Stoneware Heart Molds non-stick?

Yes, the stoneware material used to make these molds is naturally non-stick. However, it is still recommended to lightly grease the molds before use to ensure easy removal of baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Knordot