• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer in Search of Heart Stoneware Molds - Many Years.

In summary, the Heart Stoneware Mold has been out of stock for many years and there is no exact date for when it will be back in stock. However, customers can sign up for email updates or follow the company on social media for restocking updates. There are other stoneware molds available for purchase that may serve a similar purpose, and special orders for the Heart Stoneware Mold cannot be fulfilled.
hmolah
I have a customer in search of some heart stoneware molds of the following years:

If anyone has any of these, please feel free to PM me! Thanks in advance!

If you haven't already, I would also try looking on the Yahoo group "Let's Make a Deal". I've found several things on there I was looking for.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

HTH,
Kearstin

Oh, ok! Thanks! I may venture over there too! :)

1. How long has the Heart Stoneware Mold been out of stock?

The Heart Stoneware Mold has been out of stock for many years.

2. When will the Heart Stoneware Mold be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the Heart Stoneware Mold will be back in stock. We are constantly working to restock our popular items, so please check back periodically.

3. Can I be notified when the Heart Stoneware Mold is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on restocked items, including the Heart Stoneware Mold. You can also follow us on social media for updates.

4. Is there a similar product to the Heart Stoneware Mold that I can purchase instead?

Yes, we have a variety of other stoneware molds available for purchase that may serve a similar purpose to the Heart Stoneware Mold. Please check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

5. Can I place a special order for the Heart Stoneware Mold?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill special orders for out of stock items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
Replies