• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Cookie Molds for Sale

In summary, the stoneware cookie molds are safe to use in the oven and are specifically designed for baking. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. These molds can be used for a variety of foods besides cookies, such as bread, cakes, and savory dishes. To properly care for the molds, let them cool before washing with warm water and mild soap, and make sure to dry them thoroughly. Additional stoneware cookie molds can be purchased separately to expand your collection and create more delicious treats.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I finally hung up my set (complete) of stoneware cookie molds in my office and have several duplicates available. I collected them while a host and got some from the dreaded eBay. Some have marks on them due to transporting them for demo but none are chipped or damaged in any way. All are plus shipping and insurance.

2005 Americana (last in series) $7
2004 Bountiful Heart $7
2003 Autumn Wreath (2) $7
2003 Winter Wreath $7
2001 Hospitality $10
2000 Anniversary $9
1999 Come to the Table (3) $7
1998 Welcome Home $9
1997 Seasons of the Heart $9
1992 Sweet Heart (second in the series) $12

Does anyone have a picture of the winter wreath? I'm interested, but don't want to get in trouble with hubby for spending more money . . . but, if it's really worth it . . . :)

pampchefsarah said:
Does anyone have a picture of the winter wreath? I'm interested, but don't want to get in trouble with hubby for spending more money . . . but, if it's really worth it . . . :)

Does your cell phone accept pic messages? If so I can send you a pic. I don't have one I can download right now. PM or email me.

1. Can I use the stoneware cookie molds in the oven?

Yes, the stoneware cookie molds are safe to use in the oven. In fact, they are specifically designed for baking and can withstand high temperatures.

2. Are the stoneware cookie molds dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stoneware cookie molds are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

3. Can I use the stoneware cookie molds for other types of food besides cookies?

Yes, our stoneware cookie molds can be used for a variety of foods such as bread, cakes, and even savory dishes like meatloaf. The possibilities are endless!

4. How do I properly care for my stoneware cookie molds?

To ensure your stoneware cookie molds last for many uses, it's important to properly care for them. After use, let them cool before washing them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. Also, make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them.

5. Can I purchase additional stoneware cookie molds separately?

Yes, we offer a variety of stoneware cookie molds for sale separately. You can mix and match different shapes and designs to expand your collection and create even more delicious treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • chefpenny99
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • ChristyF