• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found What I Needed. Iso Stoneware Cookie Molds & Racks

In summary, Victoria has a few duplicates of the heart mold set, a new in the box holder, and is interested in selling the set.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
I have a few molds, but would like to add to my collection. Plus the racks they had that held the hearts.Thanks!
Email: [email protected]

I have the complete set of 18 heart molds and two racks. I would really like to sell the molds as a set, since they are collectible. Thanks

VictoriaH said:
I have a few molds, but would like to add to my collection. Plus the racks they had that held the hearts.Thanks!
Email: [email protected]
I have quite a few duplicates plus a new in the box holder. Any molds in particular you are looking for?

I emailed you a few days ago and have not heard from you - did you get my email? Which designs do you either have, or are looking for? I have several designs, all new.

I just want to make sure you received my e-mail from June about the molds and rack I have available Victoria.

Attachments

• cookie molds and rack.JPG
    cookie molds and rack.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 849
  • Bountiful Heart & Patriotic Heart Molds.JPG
    Bountiful Heart & Patriotic Heart Molds.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 643
Did anyone ever hear back from Victoria? I emailed and never had any reply.

Sorry! I just got t his last email, but none of the others. I was having issues for a while with my email. I am interested in the racks to display them and the cost.
Also, I need to go through and double check which of the stones I do have, a friend sent me a couple. If anyone happens to have pictures of what you have and the costs, that would be awesome.

I’m selling mine for - $6.00 each plus shippinkg. They are all new (duplicates of my collection). 1999 Come to the Table; 2000 Anniversary Heart; 2002 Peace on Earth; all four of the seasons wreath collection 2003-2004- I want to sell four seasons together, but I have an extra Summer I’ll sell by itself; 2004 Bountiful Heart (2 available)
I have hopefully successfully attached photos - I did not take any of these photos BTW - they are images from the internet.
Cookie Mold Heart - Come-to-the-Table.jpg
Cookie Mold Heart-Anniversary.jpg
Cookie Mold 2002.jpg
Stoneware Heart Molds all 4 seasons.jpg
Cookie Mold Heart-Bountiful.jpg

Victoria, I re-sent the e-mail I sent you in June.

Suzanne Johnson said:
I’m selling mine for - $6.00 each plus shippinkg. They are all new (duplicates of my collection). 1999 Come to the Table; 2000 Anniversary Heart; 2002 Peace on Earth; all four of the seasons wreath collection 2003-2004- I want to sell four seasons together, but I have an extra Summer I’ll sell by itself; 2004 Bountiful Heart (2 available)
I have hopefully successfully attached photos - I did not take any of these photos BTW - they are images from the internet.View attachment 26518 View attachment 26519 View attachment 26520 View attachment 26521 View attachment 26522
Suzanne, I will be going through what I have this weekend and will compare from yours. Thank you!

byrd1956 said:
Victoria, I re-sent the e-mail I sent you in June.
I just responded to your email.

Victoria, I have replied back to you.

Did you get all the ones you wanted? If not, let me know. I have a few of the ones Suzanne posted and a few different ones, plus one rack. I just moved so I'm going by memory right now but if you can tell me what you have or what you want (if still applicable), I'll be able to check in the next few days. I know where the rack is and saw the rest in a box this past weekend but I'm not sure which box!

Late to the party, but, anybody know of a list of all the heart mold designs? I recently stumbled on 3 and think that Im gonna keep an eye out for others when thrifting!

What are the benefits of using stoneware cookie molds and racks?

Stoneware cookie molds and racks offer many benefits, including even baking, non-stick surface, and durability. They also absorb moisture, resulting in perfectly crispy cookies every time.

How do I properly care for my stoneware cookie molds and racks?

To keep your stoneware cookie molds and racks in top condition, it is important to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface. Allow them to cool before washing, and never place them in the dishwasher.

Can I use stoneware cookie molds and racks in the oven?

Yes, stoneware cookie molds and racks are safe to use in the oven. Just be sure to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for maximum temperature and baking time.

Are stoneware cookie molds and racks safe to use with food?

Yes, stoneware cookie molds and racks are made from food-safe materials and are safe to use with all types of food, including raw dough and meats.

What is the difference between stoneware and other types of cookie molds and racks?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is known for its durability and ability to retain heat. This makes it ideal for baking and cooking. Other types of cookie molds and racks, such as metal or silicone, may not offer the same level of heat retention and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kathyb3innc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies