• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Tervis Tumbler - Consultant Incentive Item

In summary, the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" is a special incentive item offered to Pampered Chef consultants who reach certain sales goals or milestones within a specified time period. To earn the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler," consultants must meet specific sales goals set by Pampered Chef. Aside from receiving a high-quality, branded tumbler, earning the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" serves as recognition of hard work and dedication, and can also be a great marketing tool. The "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" is only available to consultants and is currently offered in one size and color, but may have variations in the future.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
ISO: The Tervis Tumbler we can get this month. I would like another one. Male or Female is fine. Thanks!
Email is: [email protected]

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

What is the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" consultant incentive item?

The "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" is a special incentive item offered to Pampered Chef consultants who reach certain sales goals or milestones within a specified time period. It is a high-quality, insulated tumbler featuring the Pampered Chef logo.

How can I earn the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" as a consultant?

To earn the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler," you must meet the specific sales goal or milestone set by Pampered Chef within the designated time frame. This may vary depending on your individual consultant goals and promotions. Be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the current requirements.

What are the benefits of earning the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler"?

Aside from receiving a high-quality, branded tumbler, earning the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" also serves as a recognition of your hard work and dedication as a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be a great conversation starter and marketing tool when using it at events or parties.

Can I purchase the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" if I am not a consultant?

No, the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" is exclusively offered as an incentive item for Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can host a party or become a consultant yourself to earn one.

Is the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" available in different sizes or colors?

Currently, the "Iso: Tervis Tumbler" is only available in one size and color - a 24 oz insulated tumbler with a clear exterior and black lid. However, Pampered Chef may offer different variations in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cdnmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH