• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gingerbread Holiday Dream Pizza

In summary, the recipe for Gingerbread Holiday Dream Pizza includes a gingerbread crust, cream cheese frosting, and various toppings such as cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate. You can use a pre-made gingerbread crust for convenience, but making your own is recommended for the best flavor and texture. The cream cheese frosting can be substituted with any type of frosting, but one that complements the toppings is recommended. The pizza takes approximately 15-20 minutes to bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes, but the texture may be slightly different.
mom2leelee
I am making this for my show tomorrow. I wanted to do something holiday'ish' using gingerbread cookie so I came up with this. I think someone else mentioned something like it. What do you think?

Holiday Dream Pizza
1 package refrig. Gingerbread cookie dough
1 8oz bar of cream cheese ~ softened
1 jar of marshmallow cream
1 jar caramel sauce
1 bag toffee baking chips

Flatten gingerbread cookie dough out onto large round stone. Bake following time and temp on cookie package. In classic batter bowl, mix together cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Spread onto cooled cookie dough. Melt caramel sauce in microwave and drizzle onto cookie, top with toffee chips. ENJOY!

That sounds absolutely delicious.....I have to make a dessert for our Small Group tomorrow - I was going to make profiterole puffs - but I'm trying this instead!!!
I can hardly wait!

Thanks! Let me know how it turns out. I am going to make it before the show and take it, but I'm not going to do a prerun at home so I'm just crossing my fingers. LOL!

What is the recipe for Gingerbread Holiday Dream Pizza?

The recipe for Gingerbread Holiday Dream Pizza includes a gingerbread crust, cream cheese frosting, and various toppings such as cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate.

Can I use a pre-made gingerbread crust for this pizza?

Yes, you can use a pre-made gingerbread crust for convenience. However, we recommend making your own for the best flavor and texture.

Can I substitute the cream cheese frosting with another type of frosting?

Yes, you can substitute the cream cheese frosting with any type of frosting you prefer. We recommend using a frosting that complements the flavors of the toppings.

How long does this pizza take to bake?

The baking time for Gingerbread Holiday Dream Pizza is approximately 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it may vary depending on your oven.

Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it?

While the pizza is best served fresh, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes. However, the texture may be slightly different from when it is freshly baked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Careyann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC