• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Star Shaped Molds!

In summary, the star shaped molds are made with food-safe materials and are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Each pack comes with 6 molds and they are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The molds measure approximately 4 inches in diameter and 1 inch in depth, and they can be used for both sweet and savory dishes, making them versatile for different types of recipes. They are also great for making individual portion sizes.
Jules711
Silver Member
I missed the Star Shaped Molds! I was waiting to see if a customer wanted something else and I need a few of them! Anyone have any to spare??

Earlier today they were still available on CC even though they weren't through my website. You can try there!

thank you!!!

Related to Help Needed: Looking for Star Shaped Molds!

1. Can these star shaped molds be used in the oven?

Yes, our star shaped molds are made with food-safe materials and are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. How many star shaped molds come in a pack?

Each pack comes with 6 star shaped molds.

3. Are these molds dishwasher safe?

Yes, our star shaped molds are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. What are the dimensions of the star shaped molds?

The star shaped molds measure approximately 4 inches in diameter and 1 inch in depth.

5. Can these molds be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, our star shaped molds are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. They are also great for making individual portion sizes of various dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • Veevahchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jennifer34691
  • Brenda K.