• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help for a Customer About Cookbooks!

In summary, the customer wants quick easy dinners that she can eat throughout the week. She prefers recipes from the 29 minutes, All the Best, and Main Dishes cookbooks.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I have a customer who is on a tight budget & wants the following three cookbooks.

29mins to dinner
stoneware inspriations
all the best

She wants quick, easy recipes. Please to me which of the three you think she would be happiest with first, second & third. She has the deep dish baker & pizza stone and loves to bake things in the oven that she can eat on through out the week. She is cooking just for herself. She is going to buy all three she is just having to do it in stages. Thanks!

For quick easy dinners I would have to say:
29 minutes, stoneware and All the bestBut 29 minutes doesn't have a lot of "just throw in the oven meals". There are a few but some that take some prep work. I personally like more of the recipes in 29 minutes. All the best has different items, not just dinners like the others do. My actual favorite dinner cookbook is the old Main Dishes. It has some great recipes that are like our power cooking recipes. They have a cook once, eat three times section. I was sad when they discontinued it.

Quick and easy is 29 Minutes all the way.Or maybe you just want to share our two Power Cooking collections with her.

I own all 3 but haven't made anything out of 29 minutes yet! ATB is one of my favorites but I like to make desserts! I agree that Main Dishes was great...

of those i only have 29 mins and love it. it's true that many recipes are not just "put in oven and cook" I am also single (when ds is with his dad) and i have found that many of the recipes reheat well.

i like the idea of sharing dcb recipes...generates goodwill

susanr613 said:
of those i only have 29 mins and love it. it's true that many recipes are not just "put in oven and cook" I am also single (when ds is with his dad) and i have found that many of the recipes reheat well.

i like the idea of sharing dcb recipes...generates goodwill

I agree with the reheating thing. My favorite recipes from the 29 minutes I always make the full recipe so DH and I can take leftovers to work. I like the Skillet Lasanga, Tex-Mex Chicken, Enchilada Casserole, and a few more.

I actually dont like the 29 minutes one, I like SB I guess the most..

Love the enchilada casserole from 29 minutes -- try substituting left over turkey -- it is the best!

Related to Need Help for a Customer About Cookbooks!

What cookbooks do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of cookbooks that cater to different dietary needs and preferences. Some of our popular options include "Quick & Easy Recipes", "Healthy Eating", "Vegetarian Meals", and "Family Favorites". We also have seasonal cookbooks for holidays and special occasions.

Can I purchase cookbooks as a gift for someone?

Yes, you can purchase cookbooks as a gift for someone. During the checkout process, you can specify the recipient's address and include a personalized message. You can also choose to have the cookbook gift-wrapped for an additional fee.

Do your cookbooks include nutritional information?

Yes, all of our cookbooks include nutritional information for each recipe. We believe in promoting healthy eating and making informed choices about the food we consume.

Are your cookbooks suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! Our cookbooks are designed to be user-friendly and cater to all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes clear instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful outcome.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions on cookbooks?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts on our cookbooks. You can check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on current offers. We also offer discounts for bulk purchases of cookbooks, which can be great for gifts or hosting a cooking party with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies