• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Needing Protector for Old Pizza Cutter

In summary, a protector for an old pizza cutter is a small device used to cover the blade of the cutter, preventing it from getting dull or damaged. It also serves as a safety measure to prevent accidents or injuries while handling the cutter. Customers may need a protector to prolong the life of their cutter and ensure safe use. These protectors work by creating a barrier between the blade and any surfaces or objects it comes in contact with. They are typically adjustable and can fit on most standard size cutters. They can be purchased at kitchen supply stores, department stores, or online, but it is important to make sure it is specifically designed for a pizza cutter.
Rhonda-Roo
Hello all ~ I'm new to the forum & fairly new to Pampered Chef. (just past my 90 days) I have a customer who bought an old PC pizza cutter from a yard sale & she is wanting to purchase the protector for it. Is there a way to find one since PC no longer sells that pizza cutter or is she out of luck?

I have both styles of pizza cutters. I just checked it out, the new protector will cover the old blade. PC only carries replacement parts for discontinued items for the length of their warranty. The pizza cutter had a 3 year warranty and it has been more than that since they restyled it.

Thanks so much! I will let her know.

What is a protector for an old pizza cutter?

A protector for an old pizza cutter is a small device that is used to cover the blade of an old pizza cutter. It helps to keep the blade from getting dull or damaged, and also prevents any accidents or injuries while handling the cutter.

Why would a customer need a protector for an old pizza cutter?

A customer may need a protector for an old pizza cutter if they want to prolong the life of their cutter and keep it in good working condition. It can also be used as a safety measure to prevent any accidental cuts or injuries while using the cutter.

How does a protector for an old pizza cutter work?

A protector for an old pizza cutter works by covering the blade of the cutter, creating a barrier between the blade and any surfaces or objects it comes in contact with. This helps to prevent the blade from getting dull or damaged, and also provides a safety measure while handling the cutter.

Can a protector for an old pizza cutter fit on any size cutter?

It depends on the specific protector, but many protectors for old pizza cutters are designed to be adjustable and can fit on most standard size cutters. It is always best to check the product specifications or contact the manufacturer to ensure proper fit.

Where can I purchase a protector for an old pizza cutter?

Protectors for old pizza cutters can be purchased at kitchen supply stores, department stores, or online through various retailers. It is important to make sure you are purchasing a protector that is specifically designed for a pizza cutter and not a generic blade cover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • PampChefJoy