• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Customer That Called Wanting Three Cookbooks. However She

In summary, the top five Pampered Chef cookbooks currently available are "The Pampered Chef Cookbook: The Best of the Best", "29 Minutes to Dinner: Quick, Simple & Delicious Meals", "The Stoneware Sensation", "Doris' Favorites: From My Pantry to Yours", and "Simple Summer Recipes: Fresh, Easy & Delicious". Pampered Chef also offers several vegetarian and vegan cookbooks, as well as cookbooks focusing on using specific kitchen tools or gadgets. These cookbooks make great gifts and there are also options for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb diets.
lraspante
I have a customer that called wanting three cookbooks. However she wants me to order any three that I think are the best. I'm still new so I'm not sure. Her husband doesn't eat many things, but tries to be healthy. She loves her steak and potatoes. Any ideas?

29 minutes to dinner
the new grilling one
all the best

All the Best
Casual Cooking
29 Mins to Dinner

29 minutes to dinner
the new grilling one
all the best

I think we are all going to put close to the same ones....;)

I have had a lot of customers say that the new grilling cookbook has a lot of recipes in it that they would never try.

All The Best
29 Minutes to DinnerAnd then just because you said that the host's hubby tries to eat healthy, It's Good For You.But the Spin on Salads cards or Grill it Quick would be good, too.

All the Best
It's good for you
29 mins to dinner

DebbieJ said:
All the Best
Casual Cooking
29 Mins to Dinner

DUH! I forgot about Casual Cooking!

FOR SURE:

All the Best
29 Minutes

The Grilling Cookbook is our new favorite.
Interesting spins on the recipes, we were getting into the same old, same old grilling rut.

I love the 29 mins to dinner cookbook. And All the Best. If she has stoneware stoneware insperations is really good to.

thanks everyone!!!!

Related to I Have a Customer That Called Wanting Three Cookbooks. However She

What are the top 5 Pampered Chef cookbooks currently available?

The top five Pampered Chef cookbooks currently available are "The Pampered Chef Cookbook: The Best of the Best", "29 Minutes to Dinner: Quick, Simple & Delicious Meals", "The Stoneware Sensation", "Doris' Favorites: From My Pantry to Yours", and "Simple Summer Recipes: Fresh, Easy & Delicious". These cookbooks feature a variety of recipes, tips, and techniques for using Pampered Chef products and creating delicious meals.

Does Pampered Chef offer any vegetarian or vegan cookbooks?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several cookbooks specifically for those following a vegetarian or vegan diet. Some options include "Vegetarian Recipes: From My Kitchen to Yours", "The Vegetarian Kitchen: Essential Recipes for Everyday Cooking", and "The Vegan Kitchen: Delicious Plant-Based Meals for Everyone".

Are there any Pampered Chef cookbooks that focus on using specific kitchen tools or gadgets?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookbooks that showcase the use of specific kitchen tools or gadgets. Some examples include "Grilling: From My Kitchen to Yours", which focuses on using Pampered Chef's grilling tools, and "The Rockcrok Cookbook: Recipes for Your Everyday Meals", which features recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef's Rockcrok products.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef cookbooks as a gift for someone?

Yes, Pampered Chef cookbooks make great gifts for any occasion. They are available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef gift card and allow the recipient to choose their own cookbook.

Are there any Pampered Chef cookbooks that feature recipes for special dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several cookbooks that cater to specific dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb. Some options include "Gluten-Free Cooking: From My Kitchen to Yours", "The Dairy-Free Kitchen: Delicious Recipes for Lactose Intolerant and Vegan Diets", and "Low-Carb Recipes: From My Kitchen to Yours". These cookbooks feature a variety of delicious recipes that accommodate various dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
kam
  • paroese
  • Products and Tips
Replies