• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Healthy Super Starter Recipe

In summary, the antipasto pizza is a delicious and easy recipe to make with just the tools from the super starter kit. The Garden Ranch Pizza can be made with the low fat cresent rolls instead of the regular ones. The recipe/cooking time will have to be decreased, but it might be interesting to try. CC has many vegetarian recipes that would be perfect for what your host needs.
Brenda06
I am a new consultant and my first host is a vegetarian. I am thinking about the antipasto vegetable pizza from the s/s 2006 SB but she prefers a whole wheat crust if I can do it. Any ideas on a product or recipe I can use for the crust or any other healthy recipes that I can do with just the tools from the super starter kit would be appreciated.

What about the Garden Ranch Pizza? Use the low fat cresent rolls instead of the regular ones. I don't know if you will find any of the refrigerated items in whole wheat, but keep an open mind. Try to adjust the recipe/cooking time to the hosts preferences. Maybe use her favorite whole wheat pizza crust to be incorporated into the PC pizza recipes? Obviously, the cooking time will have to be decreased...but it might be interesting!! Look at CC for vegetarian recipes to match what your host needs--do a recipe search you might find the perfect recipe!!!

We had the Antipasto Pizza you are talkng about at our cluster meeting on Sunday night, and it is awesome! I am definitely gonna offer it at my shows from now on, and the girl that made it said it was super easy. I was gonna suggest the Garden Ranch Pizza too. Can you find whole wheat pizza crusts in the tube like we use???

I made the antipasto pizza the other night with the regular pillsbury pizza crust and it was wonderful. :p I wonder if I could use a portion of whole wheat bread dough? Either that or maybe a whole wheat crust mix from the organic/natural section of the supermarket. Has anyone ever tried any of these options?

Since the antipasto pizza requires you prebake the crust, it would be a simple matter to substitute a whole wheat premade crust from the natural foods store. They probably come frozen, so you can defrost it on the stoneware and show off how well it works!

Then, just cool and top like you would any other crust.

I haven't tried it, but I can't imagine it would be a problem for someone who likes whole wheat!

Love,
Rachel

Brenda06 said:
I made the antipasto pizza the other night with the regular pillsbury pizza crust and it was wonderful. :p I wonder if I could use a portion of whole wheat bread dough? Either that or maybe a whole wheat crust mix from the organic/natural section of the supermarket. Has anyone ever tried any of these options?

Do they sell them in a tube (whole wheat)????? So excited!!!! My bar pan has finally seasoned so well that pizza crust is amazing!!!

I make this creamy caramel apple braid with 1/3 fat cream cheese, and reduced fat crescent dough, and serve with Fat free vanilla yogurt or ice cream. It is delicious!

Attachments

• ;-) CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID_or_WREATH.doc
    20 KB · Views: 326
I just made the traditional taco ring from All the Best for my family tonight (half of whom are vegetarian). I substituted frozen Morningstar Farms burger style crumbles for ground beef & it was fantastic! This might even be a better way to do this recipe for a show- no messy ground beef browning, no danger of e-coli contamination. Not exactly health conscious with the crescents & cheese, but totally yummy.

Last edited:
Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant and having your first host who is a vegetarian. The antipasto vegetable pizza from the s/s 2006 SB sounds like a delicious option, and I'm sure your host will appreciate the effort you're putting into accommodating her dietary preferences.For a whole wheat crust, you can try using the Pizza Crust & Roll Mix from the super starter kit. This mix is versatile and can be used to make a variety of crusts, including whole wheat. You can also add some flaxseed or chia seeds to the mix for added nutrition.In terms of other healthy recipes, the Veggie Spiral Tart from the s/s 2011 SB is a great option. You can use the Veggie Spiralizer from the super starter kit to create beautiful vegetable spirals to top the tart. You can also try the Zucchini Ribbon Salad from the s/s 2014 SB, which also uses the Veggie Spiralizer.Another idea is to use the Veggie Strip Maker from the super starter kit to make veggie noodles and create a healthy, plant-based pasta dish. You can find many recipes online for veggie-based pasta sauces that are delicious and nutritious.I hope these ideas help and inspire you to create more healthy recipes using the tools from your super starter kit. Happy cooking!

1. What is a "Super Starter Recipe"?

A "Super Starter Recipe" is a healthy and nutritious dish that can be easily prepared using Pampered Chef products. It is designed to kickstart a healthy lifestyle and provide a delicious and convenient meal option.

2. What are the main ingredients used in a "Super Starter Recipe"?

The main ingredients in a "Super Starter Recipe" vary depending on the specific dish, but they typically include fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. These ingredients are chosen to provide a balanced and nutritious meal.

3. Are "Super Starter Recipes" suitable for special diets, such as vegan or gluten-free?

Yes, many of our "Super Starter Recipes" can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. We offer a variety of recipes that are vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian-friendly. You can also find options that are low carb, low calorie, and dairy-free.

4. How can I find the nutritional information for a specific "Super Starter Recipe"?

The nutritional information for each "Super Starter Recipe" can be found on our website or in the accompanying recipe booklet. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

5. Do "Super Starter Recipes" require any special cookware or tools?

While some recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, most "Super Starter Recipes" can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, using our high-quality cookware and utensils can make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • manderyoder
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies