• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Cookies N' Cream Cake Recipe!

In summary, the recipe calls for a devil's food cake mix, instant coffee granules, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, chocolate morsels, and a decorator. The recipe can be made without the use of a springform pan, and it takes about 30 minutes to prepare. The cake can be baked in a regular cake pan for about 40-45 minutes, or in a deep dish Baker for about 35-40 minutes. The cake can be decorated with cream cheese filling, chocolate morsels, and rosettes of whipped topping. The cake can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to one day.
cwcollins
Hi, I'm looking for this recipe my Host would like to make, come this Sunday:

Cookies n' Cream Cake

If someone could help me, that would be fantasic!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here you go!

Cookies 'N Cream Supreme

Ingredients:
35 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup milk
1 package (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
Directions:
1. Finely chop 15 of the cookies using Food Chopper. Microwave butter in Small Micro-Cooker(R) on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted; add cookie crumbs and mix well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of Springform Pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. Coarsely chop remaining cookies using Crinkle Cutter; set aside. Fill Easy Accent(R) Decorator with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping; set aside for garnish.
3. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Using Stainless Steel Whisk, gradually whisk milk into cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk vigorously until mixture begins to thicken. Add remaining whipped topping; mix until well blended. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the chopped cookies; spread filling evenly over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining chopped cookies over filling. Garnish with reserved whipped topping. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Run Quikut Paring Knife around sides of dessert; release collar from pan and carefully remove. Serve using Slice 'N Serve(R).
Yield: 12 servings or 16 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 15 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 480 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
Cook's Tip: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
Chocolate instant pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling, if desired.
Dessert may be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Store covered in the refrigerator.

Cookies 'n Cream Cake Delightful Desserts 98

Thanks Jodi!

Can it be made in any other dish, other than the Spring Form Pan - I do not have that??

Thanks!

Sorry Monica, I'm not sure. Never made it before.

Anyone?

How about the Mocha Cappuccino Cake?I know this isn't what you asked for but since you don't have the springform pan...

We have had this twice and EVERYONE goes crazy for it! You only need a regular cake pan (if making it ahead and not for demonstration you can use what you have) it looks great and tasted even better!

If you would like, I can post the recipe...just let me know, good luck!

Christina

kitchencop said:
I know this isn't what you asked for but since you don't have the springform pan...

We have had this twice and EVERYONE goes crazy for it! You only need a regular cake pan (if making it ahead and not for demonstration you can use what you have) it looks great and tasted even better!

If you would like, I can post the recipe...just let me know, good luck!

Christina

Please post it.

Thanks,
Kim

Mocha Cappuccino CakeMocha Cappuccino Cake

(page 81 Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook)

prep time: 30 minutes
bake time: 40-45 minutes
cool time: 1 hour

1 package (18.25 ounces) devil's food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)

1/4 cup granulated sugar

2 talblespoons instant coffee granuals, divided

1/3 cup boiling water

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1 cup powdered sugar

1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsals, grated

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Spray bottom only of Deep Dish Baker with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according ot package directions; pour batter into baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or intil Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on Stackable Cooking Rack 15 minutes. Remove from baker; cool completely.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine granulated sugar, 1/2 tablespoon of the instant coffee granules and boiling water; stir until dissolved and set aside. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons coffee granules; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture using Classic Scraper. Place 1 cup of the cream cheese filling onto Easy Accent Decorator; set aside for garnish.

3. Using Serrated Bread Knife, cut cake in half horizontally to form two even layers. Carefully remove top layer using Lift & Serve; set aside. Brush half of the coffee mixture over bottom cake layer using Pastry Brush, Spread remaining cream cheese filling over cake layer using Large Spreader. Grate half of the chocolate morsels over filling using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitter with coarse grating drum. Carefully top with second cake layer. Brush top and sides of cake with temaining coffee mixture. Pipe rosettes of filling around edge of cake using decorator. Grate remaining chocolate over cake.

yeild: 16 servings

Hope this helps.....I'm sure you all can figure out that even if you do not have some of the items, it is fairly easy to make do....yummmmmy!

Christina

Cookies and Cream Cake RecipeHi- I just signed up to the forum and would like to help you with the recipe. It is in the Delightful Desserts Cookbook.

Cake
12 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
1 package white cake mix
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup sour cream
3 egg whites
2 tablespoons veg. oil

Icing
6 creme-filled chocolate sandwhich cookies, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cups powered sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons butter softened

Preheat oven to 325* Spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with nonstick cooking spray. For cake, coarsely chop cookies using Crinkle Cutter;set aside. Combine cake mix, water, sour cream, egg whites and oil in Classic Batter Bowl; mix according tgo package directions.

host changed her mind!thank you to EVERYONE!

my host changed her mind - IMAGINE THAT! to the Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte!

Good luck to me!! (TOMORROW!)

Good luckPlease let me know how it comes out, we are having our first "show" on the 28th...

Thanks! :p

1. How do I make the cake moist and fluffy?

The key to a moist and fluffy cake is to cream the butter and sugar together until it is light and fluffy. This incorporates air into the batter, resulting in a lighter texture. Also, make sure not to overmix the batter once you add in the dry ingredients.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie for the crust that you prefer. However, keep in mind that the recipe was specifically developed using Oreos, so using a different type of cookie may result in a slightly different taste and texture.

3. How can I make this cake gluten-free?

You can make this cake gluten-free by using gluten-free Oreo cookies for the crust and substituting a gluten-free flour blend for the all-purpose flour in the cake batter. You may also need to adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe to achieve the desired consistency.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. The cake can be baked and assembled up to one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. However, for best results, it is recommended to add the whipped cream and cookie topping right before serving.

5. Can I freeze this cake?

Yes, you can freeze this cake. Wrap the cake tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. Thaw the cake in the refrigerator overnight before serving and add the whipped cream and cookie topping right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dessertMama