• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Stylish Bag for Less? Check Out My $45 Offer!

In summary, the Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs is a versatile bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants to carry and organize their products, catalogs, and other essentials at parties or events. It measures 16 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 12 inches in height, with a handle drop length of 10 inches. Made of durable polyester material, it is lightweight and easy to clean, with a water-resistant interior lining. It features four exterior pockets and three interior pockets, as well as a customizable name badge and various color options.
catlwilles
Gold Member
I just have too many bags and thought I'd offer this one if someone's still looking for it! I'm asking $45, which includes shipping. Please email me at [email protected] and I'll take the first offer.
Thanks!

Is this still available?

Yep, it sure is!

Emailing you now!

Still available?

I also have one I'm willing to part with for the same price.

I would like to purchase one of these bags. Please PM if you still have one available and the price you are asking for it.

Thank you,
Andrea Yaun

Thanks for the interest, mine has been sold!

What is the Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs?

The Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs is a versatile bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them carry and organize their products, catalogs, and other essentials while attending parties or events.

What are the dimensions of the Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs?

The Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs measures 16 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It also has a handle drop length of 10 inches for easy carrying.

What materials is the Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs made of?

The Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs is made of durable polyester material, making it lightweight and easy to clean. The interior lining is also water-resistant to protect your products from spills or leaks.

How many compartments does the Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs have?

The Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs features four exterior pockets and three interior pockets, providing ample space for organizing various products and materials. It also has a zippered closure to keep everything secure.

Can I personalize my Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs?

Yes, you can! The Carry Less, Sell More Bag Fs has a customizable name badge on the front, allowing you to add your name or business logo for a more professional look. You can also choose from a variety of colors to match your personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • jwpamp