• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for the Palmer House Conference?

In summary, "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie" offers customizable rooms with a variety of layout, furniture, and decor options. There is no limit to the number of roommates that can live in the space, and utilities such as water, electricity, and internet are included in the rent. Tenants are also welcome to bring their own furniture, and there is designated parking available for residents.
Chefstover2
We're at the Palmer House and all about saving $$$, so if you don't mind sharing a bed with a stranger, we're looking for a 4th in our room. This will be my 5th Conference and the other two are first-timers. PM me if you're interested!

Bumping...we're still at the Palmer House...PM me if you're interested

Hey there! I'm also attending the conference and am interested in saving some money on accommodations. Sharing a bed with a stranger might be a bit out of my comfort zone, but I'm open to discussing it. This will be my second time at the conference, so I'm familiar with the area. Let's chat more about it via PM!

1. Can I customize the rooms in "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie" to fit my needs?

Yes, absolutely! The rooms in "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie" are completely customizable to fit your individual needs and preferences. You can choose from a variety of layouts, furniture, and decor options to create your dream living space.

2. Is there a limit to the number of roommates that can live in "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie"?

No, there is no limit to the number of roommates that can live in "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie". Our spacious rooms and common areas can comfortably accommodate a large number of people, making it perfect for large families or groups of friends.

3. Are utilities included in the rent for "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie"?

Yes, utilities such as water, electricity, and internet are all included in the rent for "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie". This makes budgeting and managing expenses much easier for our tenants.

4. Can I bring my own furniture to "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own furniture to "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie". Our rooms come unfurnished, but we provide the option for tenants to bring their own furniture to make the space feel more like home.

5. Is there parking available for tenants at "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie"?

Yes, there is parking available for tenants at "We Have Room for a 4Th Roomie". We have a designated parking lot for residents, so you never have to worry about finding a spot on the street.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLAM
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Malinda Klein
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein