• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Insert for Your Chillizanne Rectangle? Any Suggestions?

In summary, the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used for a variety of purposes in the kitchen, such as serving, baking, roasting, and grilling. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It can hold up to 8 servings and is not recommended for use on the stovetop.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have an extra insert (the one w/the side for eggs)? I have a customer that accidently left hers somewhere. I tried replacement parts with no luck.

I'm sorry, I don't have one. I tried replacement parts on that one time too last year sometime - a host had cracked hers and needed a new one - and was told that because that was the actual Chillzanne part that it couldn't be replaced.

I have bumped this back up to see if anyone can help me find an insert. The customer has contacted me and asked me to try some more....... anyone have a rectangle chillizanne insert????

she can get a new one (not just the insert) off of ebay if you are desperate.

I left mine somewhere too!
Looks like i'll be checking e-bay!:yuck:

pcsharon1, that is ridiculous ... I got a hassle when I tried to replace one not long ago ... I did an online adjustment instead and presto ... got a whole new one.Wish I had one to spare for you ...

1. What is the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert used for?

The Chillizanne Rectangle Insert is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used for a variety of purposes in the kitchen. It is designed to be used as a serving dish, but can also be used for baking, roasting, and grilling.

2. Can the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert go in the oven?

Yes, the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

3. Is the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware.

4. How many servings can the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert hold?

The Chillizanne Rectangle Insert can hold up to 8 servings, making it perfect for family meals or entertaining guests.

5. Can the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert be used on the stovetop?

No, the Chillizanne Rectangle Insert is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies