• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chillzane Rectangle - Replacement Part?

In summary, the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part is a durable plastic product that is safe for use in the freezer and on hot surfaces, but not in the oven. It is easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed. The Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part is compatible with other Pampered Chef products and can keep food cold for up to 2 hours when used with a chilled tray or cooler bag. For longer cooling times, multiple parts or pre-chilled food is recommended.
IAmChefJ
I have a friend who's in need of the freezable part of the rectangular server -- the base that you can flip to be deviled eggs. Looking at the replacement parts form, I'm not sure it's on there. Is it the "rectangle base" ?? That seems like it would be the bottom. Help?

no we do not offer it I have complained about it many of my customers and mine leaked and we just want that part instead of th whole new set

I was told the reason they don't offer a replacement for it is because it's actually considered hazardous material. Scary, huh?? I actually had to do a replacement once with-in the 30 days because it had leaked, and there was a BIG ta-do about returning it. They actually sent out haz-mat labeling, boxing, the whole 9 yards and it had to be returned through a special facility too because of it. Crazy - but I guess that's why they don't offer it as a replacement.

I would imagine that the rectangle base is actually the plastic part on the bottom. The holder that it all sits into.

I too had to do a replacement within 30 days but told them I didn't want to send it back because of the leak- guess what- i didn't. DH ended up repairing it! LOL So we have a back up parts! :) Oh well, we haven't tried the freezer part yet so we'll see but superglue anything and it might work again!:D

1. What is the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part made of?

The Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part is made of a durable plastic material that is safe to use in the freezer and on top of hot surfaces.

2. Can the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part be used in the oven?

No, the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part is not oven-safe. It is designed to be used in the fridge or freezer to keep food cold or to protect surfaces from heat.

3. How do I clean the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part?

The Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water.

4. Is the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part is designed to fit with other Pampered Chef products such as the Chillzane Tray and the Chillzane Round.

5. How long does the Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part stay cold for?

The Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Part can keep food cold for up to 2 hours when used on top of a chilled tray or in a chilled cooler bag. For longer cooling times, it is recommended to use multiple Chillzane Rectangle Replacement Parts or to chill the food beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefJeniLobdell