• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Rectangle Chillzane Question.

In summary, people have been having issues with the chillzane inserts not fitting properly and leaking. HO does not have a replacement part and the warranty is only good for 3 years.
ChefJeniLobdell
The insert piece on my chillzane is chipped and looks like that stuff is going to leak out. I looked on the replacement order form and don't see where we can get a replacement insert piece. Is it possible to get this piece and I am just silly and can't figure it out. I can't believe they wouldn't have a replacement part for that. Especially with all the problems I have been having people have with these. Would like to use this in June at shows.

No, unfortunately no it isn't a replacement item. How long have you had it? Is it still under it's warranty period? If you bought it since you started selling it should still be under the warranty since it is good for 3 years. You can probably still return it with your receipt. Hope it works out for you. Maybe while you are sending yours back you could borrow one from your director or so til you get your new one.

What problems have people been having. I haven't heard of any issues

I have read on other threads that upon delivery they have been leaking brown goo. I think I earned it during my SS months. I can still send it back even though I earned it right?

ChefJeniLobdell said:
I have read on other threads that upon delivery they have been leaking brown goo. I think I earned it during my SS months. I can still send it back even though I earned it right?
yes you can. HO will look-up when you earned it. And, since you are a consultant they will go ahead and send the replacement to you.

Fantastic. I am going to call tommorow. Thanks so much!

ive had several that arrived leaking or leaked after use. they said to drill a hole to drain them and ship it back then they sent replacements.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Fantastic. I am going to call tommorow. Thanks so much!

HO might be closed due to Memorial Day...I'm too lazy to figure it out, though.:p

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're closed. You could email them, though. I really prefer that method of contact. It's easier to me than sitting on hold.

Related to Another Rectangle Chillzane Question.

1. What is a Rectangle Chillzane?

A Rectangle Chillzane is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food chilled for longer periods of time. It is made of a non-toxic gel that freezes easily and can be used in a variety of settings, such as in coolers, lunch boxes, or in the refrigerator for keeping foods cold.

2. How do I use the Rectangle Chillzane?

To use the Rectangle Chillzane, simply place it in the freezer until it is frozen solid. Then, place it under or on top of the food you wish to keep chilled. It can also be used as a serving tray or cutting board for chilled foods. Be sure to hand wash and air dry the Chillzane before returning it to the freezer for future use.

3. What types of food can I use the Rectangle Chillzane for?

The Rectangle Chillzane is ideal for keeping perishable foods, such as meats, cheeses, fruits, and vegetables, chilled and fresh. It can also be used for cold drinks, dips, and spreads. However, it is not recommended for use with hot or cooked foods.

4. How long does the Rectangle Chillzane stay cold?

The Chillzane can stay cold for up to 5 hours when used in a cooler or insulated lunch bag. In the refrigerator, it can keep foods chilled for up to 2 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on the temperature and environment.

5. Is the Rectangle Chillzane safe to use?

Yes, the Rectangle Chillzane is completely safe to use. It is made of a non-toxic gel and is BPA-free, making it safe for food contact. It is also FDA-approved and can be used with peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kcjodih