• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Chillzane Cooler and How Can I Use It?

chiller. I think the best use for it is to keep a bottle of wine cold at a party or something. It's not that necessary for me.The Chillzane cooler is a set that includes a cooler and two inserts for holding bottles of wine.The Chillzane cooler is designed to keep a bottle of wine cold. It has two removable inserts that have a curve so you could put a 2 liter on each side and ice in the middle or someting, and it comes with a pair of tongs that hang on the side. The lid is split in 2, and I think that it could be heavier duty, but it is just thin.The purpose of the Chillzane cooler is just
Bexs50
I am in SS 3 and was just checking out the new gift sets online. Part of the "Just chillin'" set is the chillzane cooler. Can someone explain this product to me? I've never seen it before. Is there a freezable insert like the Chillzane products? Is the purpose just to keep a bottle of wine cold? Any other uses?? If I wanted to purchase this set as a consultant how do I do it? Is it on Pampered Partner, and will I get my discount? Just curious...I have a friend who might like this and I'm thinking Christmas gift. This particular friend is a little skeptical of PC and I'd really like her to see the greatness of PC. Thanks for any info you can give me!
Becky

Can someone explain this product to me?
It is almost like a small ice chest, it has to removeable inserts that have a curve so you could put a 2 liter on each side and ice in the middle or someting, I have heard something about putting round containers of ice cream in them also. It also comes with a pair of tongs that hang on the side. The lid is split in 2, and I think that it could be heavier duty, but it is just thin.If I wanted to purchase this set as a consultant how do I do it?
There is a place on Consultant's Corner where you can purchase samples, and that would allow you to purchase that with your discount.

Jennifer, thanks for the info. Does anyone own this product that can tell me how you like it/what you think of it. I'm unsure about it. I want to buy it for a gift for a friend but I really want to show her how great PC is and want to make sure it is worth it. I like the concept...my friend is a wine drinker (not like it sounds...I make her sounds like a drunk or something!!!!)
Thanks,
Becky

Bexs50 said:
Jennifer, thanks for the info. Does anyone own this product that can tell me how you like it/what you think of it. I'm unsure about it. I want to buy it for a gift for a friend but I really want to show her how great PC is and want to make sure it is worth it. I like the concept...my friend is a wine drinker (not like it sounds...I make her sounds like a drunk or something!!!!)
Thanks,
Becky

I own 1 but I have never used it. Jen kind of summed it up nicely. Its not that shabby though. Also if you put a bottle of any kind;) in it the lids wont close. But if you are going to buy the set I just want to say that so far I have only sold 1 of our wine openers & the woman brought it to work & EVERYONE (waiters,waitresses,bar tenders) tried it & hated it:eek: She gave it back to me & chose something else to buy. HTH

I have my kid sister coming to stay for a week & she enjoys her Vino...so I'm gonna have her try it & I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Ginger428 said:
I have my kid sister coming to stay for a week & she enjoys her Vino...so I'm gonna have her try it & I'll get back to you.

Great, thanks! I look forward to hearing what she or anyone else thinks!!
Becky

That is so interesting. I had a friend get SO excited when she found out I was doing PC... she ordered a wine opener from me in WalMart and said that she thinks they are the best available anywhere. Amazing how different people have such different experiences isn't it?

we have the retired wine opener and I Just purchased the new one and we LOVE it!:D It is the best wine opener out there by far!;)

I love the chiller and the opener!! I live right on the wine route in Germany our area is surrounded by vineyards, so we have lots of wine around. I wasn't much of a wine drinker in the states, but I am now!! :D

I think the opener is the best for any size bottle! So many openers are based on the bottle size, ours isn't. The chiller is great for white wine at outdoor festivals or picnics. I am a white wine drinker, so mine has to be chilled. I wish PC would come out with wine glass charms, but in the meantime I got some from The Glass Bracelet. If you have thinner bottles, you can fit 3 in the chiller. ;)

I don't see the point of the tongs that come with it, because who uses ice in wine. I can't imagine using the ice grabbers to go into a glass. It's kind of like using the ice in the bottom of a beer cooler, ewwww!! :eek:

Let me know if I can help further with your decision!

stephanieboyd said:
I love the chiller and the opener!! I live right on the wine route in Germany our area is surrounded by vineyards, so we have lots of wine around. I wasn't much of a wine drinker in the states, but I am now!! :D

I think the opener is the best for any size bottle! So many openers are based on the bottle size, ours isn't. The chiller is great for white wine at outdoor festivals or picnics. I am a white wine drinker, so mine has to be chilled. I wish PC would come out with wine glass charms, but in the meantime I got some from The Glass Bracelet. If you have thinner bottles, you can fit 3 in the chiller. ;)

I don't see the point of the tongs that come with it, because who uses ice in wine. I can't imagine using the ice grabbers to go into a glass. It's kind of like using the ice in the bottom of a beer cooler, ewwww!! :eek:

Let me know if I can help further with your decision!

My sis has been all over the wprld also...she LOVES the Italian Vineyards!!! Cant wait for her to get here tomorrow, so she can show me how to use this thing!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I dont have any use for it since I gave up wine 24 years ago ;) ;) :cool: ;)

I use my cooler as a lunch box. In the summer time I take lunch for my son and I in it when we go to the park or where ever. I also use it to keep water cold when we go to faires or amusment parks, I like that if fits well under my stroller, and stays cold for a long time!

Wow...you all have given me alot of ideas...thanks!
Becky

I love the wine opener...I give it as a gift all of the time!!!

Does the wine opener work on ALL bottle types? I have heard that it doesn't work on wine bottles that have a rim around the top....

Male Teacher Gift!
klsnyder said:
I love the wine opener...I give it as a gift all of the time!!!

I always send gifts to my kids' teachers at the end of the year, usually PC to promote the product but it has always been hard to pick something for the the male teachers. This is a great idea! Glad I found this!

Do you know he drinks wine?
This might offend him (unless you know him really well) and might be a tad inappropriate if they open the gifts in front of the class.
A few years ago I was doing 3 week sub position for an elementary school class. We had 4 3rd grade teachers. Since the teacher quit at the end of April I was asked to fill in. All the kids brought gifts the last day of school and one child brought us all a tall heavy gift bag. It was a bottle of wine. One teacher was a minister's wife. It was not a comfortable situation.

Maybe BBQ tools.

Or a selection of rubs. Repeat customer and don't have to worry if he has them. That, twix-it clips, micro-cooker & pizza cutter. My hubbies favorites and we have more than one of all.

I have it and have used it as an ice bucket (hence the tongs). It is also good to take things that need to stay cool to an outdoor event or fair. It was definitely not one of the company's best sellers, though, and a lot of consultants in my cluster "bashed" it when it came out. It's just not that fancy enough looking for a nice ice bucket, and a little weird-looking for a wine chiller. In PA, we have a lot of BYOB restaurants, and no one would be caught dead lugging in something like that - they use their cute little neoprene bags instead. JMO!

AND depending on your favorite brand of ice cream the cartons don't fit.
Texans know it just ain't gonna work with a 1/2 gallon of Blue Bell.

yep. I am sure that's why it was discontinued. I loved it when it came out and bought one for each of my kids (adults). I never use mine and one of my son's uses the freezer inserts in his cooler when he travels but I'm not sure anyone else even uses that much of it.

Oh well... not everything can be a blockbuster! I know there are people out there who love it though! (2 customers commented on how much they love theirs just this last month.)

(I would sell mine for $25 off plus shipping to you if anyone wants it.) It sold for $40.

do we still off the cooler?? i dont know what that is. But sounds good!!

feather18 said:
do we still off the cooler?? i dont know what that is. But sounds good!!
The cooler is not part of the regular line. It was in the outlet a couple months ago.

i meant to say offer.. lol.. sorry..

I still have my cooler & never ever use it either. We don't drink so have never used the wine opener but a customer bought some to give as gifts then brought them back. He didn't like them at all. He had heard that they were very easy to use & wanted to give them to friends who were older & couldn't use other types.

I am corkscrew impaired and ours is the only one that I can use without shattering the cork. It is the easiest to use.

Good point!
Teresa Lynn said:
Do you know he drinks wine?
This might offend him (unless you know him really well) and might be a tad inappropriate if they open the gifts in front of the class.
A few years ago I was doing 3 week sub position for an elementary school class. We had 4 3rd grade teachers. Since the teacher quit at the end of April I was asked to fill in. All the kids brought gifts the last day of school and one child brought us all a tall heavy gift bag. It was a bottle of wine. One teacher was a minister's wife. It was not a comfortable situation.

Maybe BBQ tools.

Thanks didn't think about this. I have given the BBQ rubs and recipe cards before, maybe I should stick to that. Don't want to send the wrong message. Unless I know for sure they like wine.

What is the Chillzane Cooler?

The Chillzane Cooler is a portable, insulated bag designed to keep food and drinks cold for hours. It is perfect for picnics, beach trips, and other outdoor activities.

How does the Chillzane Cooler work?

The Chillzane Cooler uses high-density thermal insulation and a leak-proof lining to keep cold temperatures trapped inside. It also has an easy-access flap for quick and convenient loading and unloading.

What is the capacity of the Chillzane Cooler?

The Chillzane Cooler has a capacity of 12 quarts, which can hold up to 18 cans or 12 bottles of your favorite beverages.

Is the Chillzane Cooler easy to clean?

Yes, the Chillzane Cooler is made with a stain-resistant and water-repellent fabric, making it easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. The interior lining can also be removed for a more thorough cleaning.

Can the Chillzane Cooler be personalized?

Yes, the Chillzane Cooler can be personalized with a name, monogram, or custom message. This makes it a great gift for friends, family, or corporate events. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reesefamily5
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • karolynn mcmurray