• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find the "Chillzane Platter" or a Substitute?

In summary, the Chillzane Platter is a discontinued product from All the Best that was used to keep chilled foods cold during parties or gatherings. It is not necessary to use it in the recipes in the All the Best cookbook, as you can use any platter or serving dish you have on hand. The quick fudge recipe can also be made without the Chillzane Platter by placing the fudge in the refrigerator to set, or by using ice packs or a bowl of ice underneath the dish. The Chillzane Platter is not essential to the recipes, so feel free to use your own serving dishes or improvise with items you have at home.
chefmelody
I finally got an All the Best cookbook with the December promotion, and I really like the recipes in it. However, several that I wanted to try call for the "Chillzane Platter" to be used. I'm assuming this is an older discontinued item? And if so, what could I use in place of it? Or is it really necessary in these recipes? I know the quick fudge recipe seemed like it would just take longer without it...

The Chillzane Platter was a discontinued product from All the Best. Unfortunately, it is not available for purchase anymore, so you will need to find an alternative. You could use a shallow baking dish or sheet pan in its place. For the quick fudge recipe, you could use a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl instead of the Chillzane Platter. This should help speed up the process.

Thanks for any help! The Chillzane Platter is indeed a discontinued item from Pampered Chef. It was a platter specifically designed to keep chilled foods cold during parties or gatherings. However, it is not necessary to use it in the recipes in the All the Best cookbook. You can use any platter or serving dish that you have on hand to serve the dishes. The quick fudge recipe can also be made without the Chillzane Platter, simply by placing the fudge in the refrigerator to set. If you do not have a platter or dish that can keep food chilled, you can also use ice packs or a bowl of ice underneath the dish to keep it cold. Alternatively, you can also serve the dishes at room temperature if desired. The Chillzane Platter is not essential to the recipes in the cookbook, so feel free to use your own serving dishes or improvise with items you have at home.

Related to Where to Find the "Chillzane Platter" or a Substitute?

What is the Chillzane Platter and why is it popular?

The Chillzane Platter is a versatile serving tray that can be used to keep food chilled for longer periods of time, making it perfect for outdoor parties and gatherings. It is also popular because it can be used to serve a variety of dishes, from fruits and vegetables to cheeses and meats.

Where can I find the Chillzane Platter?

The Chillzane Platter can be found on our official Pampered Chef website, as well as in our catalog and at our in-home parties. You can also purchase it through one of our independent consultants.

Is there a substitute for the Chillzane Platter?

Yes, there are several alternatives to the Chillzane Platter that can provide similar functions. These include using a regular serving tray and placing ice or gel packs underneath, or using a large bowl filled with ice to keep the food chilled.

Can the Chillzane Platter be used for hot food as well?

While the Chillzane Platter is primarily designed for keeping food chilled, it can also be used for hot food. However, it is not microwave or oven safe, so the food should be heated before placing it on the platter.

How do I clean and care for the Chillzane Platter?

The Chillzane Platter is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can damage the surface. Allow the platter to air dry before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefDi