• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Bread Tube? - Heather's Quest!

In summary, a bread tube is a cylindrical baking tool used to create unique and professional-looking breads, cakes, and other baked goods in a specific shape. They can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website, independent consultants, kitchen supply stores, or online retailers. There are different sizes and shapes available, such as round and fluted tubes. To use a bread tube, grease the inside, fill with batter, and bake on a baking sheet. It can also be used for making meatloaf, pâté, or gelatin desserts, but it's important to clean and grease the tube before using it for different types of food.
feather18
Hey does anyone know why they took away the bread tube? That sounds like something pretty nifty!! I want to get one, but i guess i will look on Ebay one day or something...
I have an All the Best cookbook, and it has alot of recipes with that used, and it makes the recipes look so pretty... anyway ok!! Thanks if you know!!
Heather~:blushing:

Not sure why they got rid of it - I like it, too, and have had some customers request it. See if you can find one within your cluster or on here, though - don't reward the eBayers!!

Sorry, I just sold all of my old ones at a garage sale for really cheap. Dont' have time to do stuff like that. I buy French bread and slice it up.

yeah thanks anyway! but hey, if anyone does have one and wants to sell.. I will buy!!!
Thanks!!

feather18 said:
yeah thanks anyway! but hey, if anyone does have one and wants to sell.. I will buy!!!
Thanks!!

If you click on the marketplace sub-forum you can post that you are looking for one and I'll bet a bunch of people offer to sell you ones.

Heather definitely go see if anyone has one. I love mine

Related to Where Can I Find a Bread Tube? - Heather's Quest!

What is a bread tube and why do I need one?

A bread tube is a cylindrical baking tool used to make bread, cakes, and other baked goods in a specific shape. It is typically made of metal and has a removable bottom to easily remove the baked goods. Bread tubes are popular because they create a unique and professional-looking final product.

Where can I purchase a bread tube?

You can purchase a bread tube directly from the Pampered Chef website or from one of our independent consultants. You can also find them at select kitchen supply stores or online retailers.

Are there different sizes and shapes of bread tubes available?

Yes, there are various sizes and shapes of bread tubes available. Pampered Chef offers a round and a fluted tube, both with a 3.5-inch diameter and 12-inch length. Other retailers may offer different sizes and shapes as well.

How do I use a bread tube?

To use a bread tube, simply grease the inside of the tube and place your bread or cake batter inside. Make sure to leave about 1 inch of space at the top for the batter to rise. Place the tube on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, remove the bread or cake from the tube by gently pushing the removable bottom up and sliding the baked good out.

Can I use a bread tube for anything other than bread or cakes?

Yes, bread tubes can also be used for making meatloaf, pâté, or even as a mold for gelatin desserts. However, make sure to thoroughly clean and grease the tube before using it for different types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lilscrapmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lilscrapmama
  • mrssyvo