• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Tubes for Sale - Find NIB Flower and Other Options Here!

In summary, bread tubes are used for baking bread in fun and unique shapes, perfect for special occasions or adding interest to regular loaves. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including flower, star, and heart shapes. They can also be used for making cakes, meatloaves, and other savory dishes, making them a versatile tool for any type of baking or cooking. The bread tubes are dishwasher safe and made from food-grade, BPA-free materials for safe and easy use.
lisagoins
hi--have a customer looking for 2 of the bread tubes--I think she wants the flower, but may be willing to have other ones, too--anyone out there have any NIB ones? Anyone know how much they originally sold for? Thanks!--Lisa

They originally sold for $6.50.

--Jenny L

I have a star and flower bread tube that a customer gave me to sell and both are brand new.
Sally

I have a star & a square brand new in the package.

What are bread tubes used for?

Bread tubes are used for baking bread in fun and unique shapes. They are perfect for special occasions or just to make a regular loaf of bread more interesting.

Do bread tubes come in different shapes and sizes?

Yes, bread tubes come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including flower, star, and heart shapes. This allows you to choose the perfect tube for your baking needs.

Can I use bread tubes for other types of baked goods?

Yes, bread tubes can also be used for making cakes, meatloaves, and other savory dishes. They are a versatile tool for any type of baking or cooking.

Are the bread tubes dishwasher safe?

Yes, our bread tubes are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. Just make sure to place them on the top rack of your dishwasher to avoid any potential warping.

Are the bread tubes made from safe materials?

Yes, our bread tubes are made from food-grade materials that are safe for baking and cooking. They are also BPA-free, ensuring the safety of your food and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ameliasurf
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • scottcooks