• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bread Tubes Now?

In summary, the bread tubes are a favorite among experts for making cinnamon bread and Tex-Mex chicken melts. However, they are no longer available and some people are upset about this.
Braedensmom
Oh why oh why dont they carry these anymore!!! IF anyone has some sitting around they want to get rid of (NIB) let me know- I made the Tex-mex chicken melts out of the all the best cb, and they all thought I bought some type of fancy bread. HAHA, and alot of them wanted one, so I am trying to track some down.. I bought some for myself on ebay, but they are too pricey. I love how easy they are, and made cinnamon bread for my son the other day and he loved it. YEAH BREAD TUBES!!!!!

What shape bread tube did you use? I have a square one and a star one that I've never used, if you want them!

I used the scalloped. What do you want for them? Those are actually the 2 I dont have. YEAH!!! Just send me a private message. Thanks

OK, I'm sending you a PM.

You might get more responses to this if you also post it in the marketplace.

I LOVE the bread tubes...i have the star, square, and scalloped. I made the Savory Dip for a lingerie shower last week and made the bread in the tubes to spread the dip on. Everyone wanted to know how I did it. When I told them , they all wanted one. TOO BAD....can't believe they've been discontinued. I'm thinking that the scallped tube will show up on the outlet eventually though since it was just discontinued. I'm sure they have backstock on that one, but not the others anymore.

Maybe they are going to update it and reissue? (Fingers crossed) -- I have had a couple of people really irritated that the All the best cookbook features recipes that require the bread tube, but we've discontinued it.

I had bought a couple in March by backdating a personal order to February since I had a March guest really want one. One of my hosts this weekend really wanted one so I ended up giving her my extra as the host gift (her show is sitting at $860 and she is still collecting orders - yay!)

Last year everyone I know got bread tubes in their surprise boxes at conference.

I think I own every shape now.

I LOVE them too. I think I have almost every shape. I just got the heart from another consultant last night. I have the square, the star, the flower, the scallop and the heart. Am I missing a shape?

I love to make North Stars, a recipe that I found on here.

The Furry Guy found a Scalloped Bread Tube at a rummage sale last week. He knew my friend was disappointed that she couldn't order one, so he picked it up. She's thrilled. The tube really changes the texture of Pillsbury French Bread.

I love them too. Have the star, heart, and scalloped. The Tex-Mex Chicken melts are to die for!!

check out ebay they have alot of them and different shapes too.!

Stacie - I agree that the TexMex's are good. I did these for a show one time.

Rae - I will not eat the french bread just cooked normally but love it in the tubes!

Remind me how to use them?? Do I stand them up in the oven? I have several that I got in my surprise box at conference last year, but have never used them.

Yes, you must stand them upright.

For bread, I spray mine really well, reaching every nook and cranny, including the caps, with Baker's Joy. Cap one end. Slide the bread in. Cap the other end. Stand it up in the oven. Bake at 350F for about an hour. (It will sound hollow when tapped.)

I do not know if it matters, but I always make sure the end with the little whole for air vent is on top.

Thank you! I'll use them for my mother's day dinner.

raebates said:
For bread, I spray mine really well, reaching every nook and cranny, including the caps, with Baker's Joy.

What baker's joy recipe do you have? The one that I know of can't be sprayed...

bread tube ideasalso great for rice krispie treats..spray really well and pack with krispie mixture...let set up for a while...slide out and cut with bread knife into thin slices..if using the scalloped shape take your corer and cut a hole out of center. Now it looks like a wreath...you can go as far as being "Martha Stewart" and place small dots of frosting on it and stick a red hot candy on each dot...then take red shoestring licorice and tie up like a bow and place on it...looks great on a cookie platter
Loved the tubes..wish they were back
I was always demoing the tex mex and always sold tubes!!!!!
French loaf bread unrolled, then sprinkled with cinn. and sugar mixture..roll back up and bake.
Cream cheese and maple syrup mixture for a great spread!!!!!

This is one of those products where you don't get it unti you 1) see how easy it is to use and 2) the results! I love mine! Right now, I'm not having any bread, but I do love them!

jenniferknapp said:
What baker's joy recipe do you have? The one that I know of can't be sprayed...

Baker's Joy comes in a can next to the Pam and other sprays.

DebbieJ said:
Baker's Joy comes in a can next to the Pam and other sprays.

DUH! Blonde moment... :p

I love the bread tubes - I use a small stone for stability and even cooking I love to get french bread dough (cans) - slap on some melted butter and cinnamon and sugar Roll it up and cook it - yummy! I have the heart one and the scallop on I think

I do love my bread tubes...I tried them for rice krispie treats and the darn things STUCK like nobody's business. I guess if I try that again, I'll have to spray even better! I think they're so fun when you have things to go to. I wish I had 2 of each shape, because when you make bread and it takes an hour and you want 2 loaves...

Related to Where Can I Find Bread Tubes Now?

1. How do I use the Bread Tube?

The Bread Tube is very easy to use! Simply prepare your bread dough and place it inside the tube. Make sure to grease the tube beforehand to prevent sticking. Then, place the tube in a preheated oven and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, carefully remove the bread from the tube and let it cool before slicing.

2. Can I use the Bread Tube for different types of bread?

Absolutely! The Bread Tube is versatile and can be used for various types of bread such as French bread, sourdough, and even sweet breads like banana bread. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly for different types of bread.

3. How do I clean the Bread Tube?

Cleaning the Bread Tube is simple. Let it cool completely, then use warm soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the inside and outside of the tube. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

4. Can I make gluten-free bread in the Bread Tube?

Yes, you can! The Bread Tube can be used for gluten-free bread as well. Just make sure to use a gluten-free bread recipe and follow the instructions as usual.

5. How do I store the Bread Tube?

To store the Bread Tube, make sure it is completely dry and then store it in a cool, dry place. If possible, store it with the lid off to prevent any moisture buildup. You can also store the Bread Tube in its original packaging or in a plastic bag to keep it clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ameliasurf
  • kam