• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Crispy S'more Treats Without Bread Tubes?

In summary, to make "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" you will need graham crackers, marshmallows, butter, and chocolate chips. Crush the graham crackers and mix them with melted butter, then press the mixture into a greased pan. Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips, and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. You can also use regular chocolate or different types of chocolate for the topping. If you don't have an oven, you can melt the chocolate and butter on the stovetop and refrigerate the treats before cutting into squares. "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" can last up to a week if stored in an airtight container,
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
My Host for tomorrow asked me to make this recipe for her show but I don't own any bread tubes. Does anyone have any suggestions on how else I could make this? I was thinking of using the Silicone Floral Pan but I would love some advice/opinions.

Thanks!

I don't have the recipe but if they are like rice krispy treats you can make them in any stoneware, like the bar pan...or the mini loaf pan, the floral pan, etc.

There is a recipe (I think in the Dessert cookbook) that has smore's desert made in the large bar pan. Hopefully someone can find the recipe I'm talking about and post it, I don't have time, got to leave soon.

Hey, nice new pic Debi!

Ya know, I think I will just press it into a piece of stoneware. Then I can just drizzle the chocolate over it.

See, all I needed was some inspiration!

Thanks!

I just made these for my family and they were really good. I did use the bread tube and they take forever to set up in it. Most still didn't keep their shape, so I figured next time I'd just press them into the Bar Pan. You can always use a cookie cutter to cut shapes out if you want to get fancy.

i use the COOKWARE no clean up---

1. How do I make the "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" recipe?

To make "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" you will need graham crackers, marshmallows, butter, and chocolate chips. Crush the graham crackers and mix them with melted butter. Press the mixture into a greased pan. Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool before cutting into squares.

2. Can I use regular chocolate instead of chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use regular chocolate instead of chocolate chips. Just chop the chocolate into small pieces and use them as a topping for the "Help! Crispy S'more Treats". You can also use different types of chocolate, such as dark or white chocolate, to add variety to the recipe.

3. Can I make "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" without an oven?

Yes, you can make "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" without an oven. Instead of baking the treats, you can melt the chocolate and butter together in a pan on the stovetop. Then mix in the crushed graham crackers and spread the mixture into a greased pan. Let it cool in the refrigerator before cutting into squares.

4. How long do "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" last?

If stored in an airtight container, "Help! Crispy S'more Treats" can last for up to a week. However, they are best when eaten within 2-3 days after making them.

5. Can I substitute the marshmallows for something else?

Yes, you can substitute the marshmallows for other toppings such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even mini chocolate chips. You can also use different flavors of marshmallows, such as strawberry or mint, for a unique twist on the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies