• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make Bread in the Microwave?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Microwave Bread Maker is specifically designed for making bread in the microwave, and it can also be used to make a variety of breads, cakes, and other baked goods. It takes about 15-20 minutes to make bread in the microwave, and no special ingredients or equipment are required. The Microwave Bread Maker comes with a recipe book and all necessary tools, but you can also use your own ingredients and baking tools. It's a quick and convenient way to make freshly baked goods at home.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
So my customers and I just love the cakes in the microwave, but I have been asked several times recently if you can also make banana bread and such in the microwave as well. Specifically in the bundt pan or loaf pan.

Anyone try this yet?

I don't know, I will have to try it. I have a good recipe for Lemon Poppyseed bread that uses Lemoncake mix. I might try this next week. My son made it this week for our county fair and he won a blue ribbon.... He also made Italian Herb bread and won Grand Champion and he used.........PC Itilan Herb seasoning and PC Rosemary seasoning....I think I will take his picture and sent it to HO with him holding his Rosette and the bread. And he can take his bread (new loaf) to the State Fair and compete.

I've made banana bread, cornbread, and cobblers in the microwave without a problem. They have a similar texture to cake in the microwave and you just need to be sure you don't overbake or they will get pretty dry. The banana bread takes 14-15 minutes in the fluted, and the loafs take 7-9 minutes depending on the size of the loaf and your microwave. Good luck!

Related to Can You Make Bread in the Microwave?

1. Can I really make bread in the microwave?

Yes, you can! The Pampered Chef Microwave Bread Maker is specifically designed for making bread in the microwave. It's a quick and easy way to make freshly baked bread at home.

2. What kind of bread can I make in the microwave?

You can make a variety of breads in the microwave, including white bread, whole wheat bread, and even gluten-free options. You can also add in your favorite herbs and spices to customize the flavor.

3. How long does it take to make bread in the microwave?

The baking time will vary depending on the type of bread you are making, but on average it takes about 15-20 minutes in the microwave. It's a much faster option compared to traditional oven baking.

4. Do I need any special ingredients or equipment?

No, you don't need any special ingredients or equipment. The Pampered Chef Microwave Bread Maker comes with a recipe book and all the necessary tools to make bread in the microwave. You can also use your own ingredients and baking tools if you prefer.

5. Can I make other recipes besides bread in the Microwave Bread Maker?

Yes, you can! The Microwave Bread Maker can also be used to make cakes, meatloaf, and other baked goods. It's a versatile tool that allows you to experiment with different recipes in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies