• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Dance After Big Show Success!

In summary, "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" is a celebratory tradition among Pampered Chef consultants that involves dancing and having fun after a successful cooking show. It is encouraged by the company and can be personalized to reflect each consultant's style and personality. It not only adds a fun element to shows, but also helps to build rapport with customers and boost confidence and motivation.
colegrovet
Gold Member
under "My mood" of HAPPY Dance or HYPER... :)

just closed a show, it's over $600, had 5 guests there, 3 outside orders, and 4 bookings!!!!

sitting in my chair doing the happy dance... WAHOO!!!!! :sing::D:sing:

Congrats! How terrific! Way to go on the bookings, too! :) I don't know...Yeehaw is pretty good! ;) But a moving happy dance guy would be fun too! :D

That is awesome! Way to go!

Great Job! How exciting!

What is "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!"?

"Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" is a fun and energetic celebration that Pampered Chef consultants do after a successful cooking show. It is a way for consultants to celebrate their hard work and success with their customers and team members.

Do all Pampered Chef consultants do the "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!"?

Yes, the "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" is a tradition among Pampered Chef consultants that is encouraged by the company. It is a great way to show appreciation to customers and celebrate success with the team.

How do I learn the "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!"?

Pampered Chef provides training and resources for consultants to learn the "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" You can also ask your team leader or fellow consultants for tips and practice together. The most important thing is to have fun and make it your own!

Can I customize the "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" for my own style?

Absolutely! The "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" is meant to be personalized and reflect your own personality and style. You can add your own music, moves, and props to make it unique and fun for you and your customers.

What are the benefits of doing the "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!"?

The "Happy Dance After Big Show Success!" not only adds a fun and memorable element to your cooking shows, but it also helps to build rapport with customers and create a positive and energetic atmosphere. It can also boost your confidence and motivation as a consultant. Plus, who doesn't love a good dance party?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Dawn4
  • General Chat
Replies