• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Name for Our Breast Cancer Fundraiser

In summary, the purpose of the fundraiser is to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research, education, and support. It will take place on a specific date and location, which will be announced closer to the event. Anyone can participate, whether as an individual or organization. Donations can be made through the fundraiser's website or in person at the event. There will also be incentives and prizes for top donors and participants, with more information to be announced.
Robynchefcanada
Hey everyone. Just wondering if there are any creative people that have a good idea for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser name... here are some suggestions so far. p.s. it is not only PC that will be there but other crafters and vendors

Pink Ribbon craft and trade sale fundraiser
crafters for cancer- (but there are other vendor)
Pink Ribbon tea party - fundraiser for Breast Cancer
Pretty in Pink - Craft and trade sale fundraiser

as you can see I need some HELP!!!!

Pink Ribbon Bazaar benefitting Breast Cancer Education

I like it!!!

Shop for a Cure
Crafts (and More) for a Cure
Think PINK
Pinkapalooza (silly, but I've heard of one done near here before and it was well received)

If I can throw more ideas your way I'll post again. :) Sounds like it'll be a nice event!

Love those ideas... if anyone has any others i'd love to hear them too!!!

I just read a flyer with "Vender Blender" maybe you could attatch some words to it..

"Pink Vender Blender for the Cure"

I know it's kind of "funny" so it might not be right for Breast Cancer Fundraiser, depending on the guests?

not sure, like I said I ran accross it and remember this thread. Good luck, looks like you have a lot of good ideas already.

I like pinkapalooza, its cute.

depending on the target audience, 'save the hooters' or 'save the ta-tas' sort of thing

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! We decided to go with Crafts (and More) for THE CURE!!! We have over 40+ tables already signed up and things are looking great. Really apreciate all the help with the name!

What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The fundraiser is to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research, education, and support for those affected by the disease.

When and where will the fundraiser take place?

The fundraiser will take place on [date] at [location]. Specific details will be announced closer to the event.

Who can participate in the fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in the fundraiser! We welcome all individuals and organizations who are passionate about supporting the fight against breast cancer.

How can I donate to the fundraiser?

You can donate directly to our fundraiser through our website [insert website] or by attending the event and making a donation in person.

Are there any incentives for donating or participating in the fundraiser?

Yes, there will be various incentives and prizes for top donors and participants. Stay tuned for more information on specific incentives and prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cnarf77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies